`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEVER SEEN BEFORE SIVLER REJECTOR PARALLEL OF SHAQUILLE REJECTOR CARD

RE: NEVER SEEN BEFORE SIVLER REJECTOR PARALLEL OF SHAQUILLE REJECTOR CARD
Look how bad the coloring is on the "parallel". I'm onboard with Jacob and that it is simply missing the gold foil. The card is printed in such a way that the gold foil will not alter the final appearance of the card. So basically the colors are scaled back so when the foil is added the card should look correct. Your card looks like the coloring pre-foil.

Ok ... no disrespect ... but i'd like to hear from someone who can see the silver foil in the pic ... IT'S SILVER FOIL AND THERE IS NOT PROBLEM WITH THE COLORING ... THIS IS A DIFFERENT CARD DUDE STOP HATING !
(04-23-2012, 11:50 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Look how bad the coloring is on the "parallel". I'm onboard with Jacob and that it is simply missing the gold foil. The card is printed in such a way that the gold foil will not alter the final appearance of the card. So basically the colors are scaled back so when the foil is added the card should look correct. Your card looks like the coloring pre-foil.
ALSO NOT FOR NOTING THIS IS NOT A FOIL CARD! this is a regular card with foil print ... and its silver ... THE FOIL IS SILVER on the print ... the card itself is ... YOU KNOW YOU CAN ZOOM INTO THE PIC ... ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CAN NOT SEE SILVER FOIL ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who is hating? I am giving objective information from what I see in the picture. Sorry it is not what you want to hear. Good luck.
[Image: caps-lock.jpg]

(04-24-2012, 07:19 AM)romanjesse Wrote: Ok ... no disrespect ... but i'd like to hear from someone who can see the silver foil in the pic ... IT'S SILVER FOIL AND THERE IS NOT PROBLEM WITH THE COLORING ... THIS IS A DIFFERENT CARD DUDE STOP HATING !

ALSO NOT FOR NOTING THIS IS NOT A FOIL CARD! this is a regular card with foil print ... and its silver ... THE FOIL IS SILVER on the print ... the card itself is ... YOU KNOW YOU CAN ZOOM INTO THE PIC ... ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CAN NOT SEE SILVER FOIL ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
nobody is hating. actually, im gonna hate on the use of 50 question marks. that's just silly

1. there isnt a parallel to this set. no one has ever discussed on the internet.
2. in many cases, the gold foil process back then was just a silver foil, then a gold coating over it
3. i can see the pic
4. it is either missing the gold foil process, or, it has been discolored

in any case, you havent discovered anything that is some missing parallel. just either a printing flaw, or a damaged card

either case, the card doesnt have extra value

and dont ask for opinions and then yell at folks when you dont like the answer they give. frankly, it';s rude, and makes you look like you are a minor.

I agree that it is missing the gold foil. On the other hand if you feel it is a very rare card congrats on the find, but we don't have to agree with you for it to be valuable to you.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(04-24-2012, 11:19 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: nobody is hating. actually, im gonna hate on the use of 50 question marks. that's just silly

1. there isnt a parallel to this set. no one has ever discussed on the internet.
2. in many cases, the gold foil process back then was just a silver foil, then a gold coating over it
3. i can see the pic
4. it is either missing the gold foil process, or, it has been discolored

in any case, you havent discovered anything that is some missing parallel. just either a printing flaw, or a damaged card

either case, the card doesnt have extra value

and dont ask for opinions and then yell at folks when you dont like the answer they give. frankly, it';s rude, and makes you look like you are a minor.
+1 you said it Perfectly.

(04-24-2012, 12:36 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: +1 you said it Perfectly.
sry about the question marks ... but my point was its not missing foil ... "missing foil" is a card without foil ... a card that is incomplete of the foil process where the first process is silver is something else ... now that makes sense ... this card is probably incomplete where the second part of the process has not been completed ps why it's lighter and only has the 1st process of the foiling is present ... my point was, was that the card has a silver foil and is lighter ... but not faded or damaged or missing foil ... http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif guess i take this $h!t to seriously ... BUT IT SURE DOES LOOK LIKE A PARALLEL THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oppps exclamation points ....... lmfao

but it isnt a parallel

im not saying it is missing foil, im saying it missing the gold coating they put on the foil, which was a not uncommon mistake back then

stadium club did a direct gold foil. ultra, at the time, did a silver foil with gold coloring on top

(04-24-2012, 01:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: but it isnt a parallel

im not saying it is missing foil, im saying it missing the gold coating they put on the foil, which was a not uncommon mistake back then

stadium club did a direct gold foil. ultra, at the time, did a silver foil with gold coloring on top
ok, but how about the rest of the card then ... i mean missing a stage of the card process was starting to make sense to me ... meaning, the final gold coating over the silver and the rest of the color over the card ... because the card is a different color, its not faded, that why it was making sense that the coloring was not complete ... so missed gold foil , i got it but how about the rest of the card, which kind of looks like it would of a silver version ... right ive been collecting cards for some time and ive seen gold versions with a gold tint to the card and the silver versions with a lighter coloring ...this kind of reminds me of that , unless we are reverting to the previous thought about the whole card missing a final process ....

look like just a card with really bad coloring,i have seen alot of 90's cards on ebay over the years for sale from the phillipines and for whatever reason many of them had some really bad coloring/foil issues.I don't think you need to get over worked up when people don't tell you what you want to hear.Were not claiming to be experts just giving you our oppinions.Why is it that most of these kind of posts spiral out of control because the op don't like what he/she gets for responses.If your positive of what exactly you have than why even ask the forum?All that matters is that you enjoy the card man but i think its just some really bad colored card ..just my oppinion and we all have 1 right?
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]