`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 Bowman Orange & Blue Parallels FT

2011 Bowman Orange & Blue Parallels FT
I'm starting to sort & organize my 2011 Bowman, i have the blue & orange sorted so far & are available F/T. These are the parallels & not the chrome.

2011 Bowman Orange (14) #/250
2011 Bowman Blue (22) #/500
The only ones i previously sorted were the Purple Refractors which were traded as a lot. I still have the BCP, BP and all the other inserts. I'd like to trade the above as lots too, feel free to post or send a pm.
Players that i am collecting are in my sig, will trade in your favor if any mid level or trade bait of collected players are available.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: 2011 Bowman Orange & Blue Parallels FT
Late night bump..... i'll check sometime Thursday.
(04-11-2012, 06:27 PM)krn001 Wrote: I'm starting to sort & organize my 2011 Bowman, i have the blue & orange sorted so far & are available F/T. These are the parallels & not the chrome.

The only ones i previously sorted were the Purple Refractors which were traded as a lot. I still have the BCP, BP and all the other inserts. I'd like to trade the above as lots too, feel free to post or send a pm.
Players that i am collecting are in my sig, will trade in your favor if any mid level or trade bait of collected players are available.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

last bump on these

(04-11-2012, 06:27 PM)krn001 Wrote: I'm starting to sort & organize my 2011 Bowman, i have the blue & orange sorted so far & are available F/T. These are the parallels & not the chrome.

Hey, do u have any cardinals? Lmk thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Do you have any green numbered to 450 that you will be tradeing?

(04-12-2012, 10:00 PM)icouldbne1 Wrote: Do you have any green numbered to 450 that you will be tradeing?
Just one, James Fuller. These are all still available, hoping someone here can use them.

do you collect the 2010 bowman parallels ( /250 & /520 )...?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 12:11 AM)giants1957 Wrote: do you collect the 2010 bowman parallels ( /250 & /520 )...?
No, i would need too many so i am looking to trade these & other 2011 Bowman as i get to them for sorting & loading into my org.

check me for any players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(04-20-2012, 01:14 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me for any players in my sig
I am hoping to trade them all as a lot if anyone is building these sets.