`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Evidence or favoritism

RE: OT: Evidence or favoritism
(04-20-2012, 08:30 AM)bselje Wrote: Based on strength of schedule, the Giants have THE hardest schedule for this coming season. The Pats have the easiest. Strange? yes. Conspiracy? doubt it.
Thank you. It is done the same every year. With the same rotation.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 11:20 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Thank you. It is done the same every year. With the same rotation.
I know that... Im just being a "Phinsphan" but you have to admit... when there is something fishy going on in the NFL the pats are sure to be close to itSmile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(04-20-2012, 11:26 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I know that... Im just being a "Phinsphan" but you have to admit... when there is something fishy going on in the NFL the pats are sure to be close to itSmile
LOL, I know. MIami has taken a beating for 10 years from the Pats. I will give you this though. The Pats havent been nearly as dominant or have they won a Super Bowl since their Spygate. Makes you wonder.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 11:36 AM)jncdrew Wrote: LOL, I know. MIami has taken a beating for 10 years from the Pats. I will give you this though. The Pats havent been nearly as dominant or have they won a Super Bowl since their Spygate. Makes you wonder.
How is going 18-1 and losing in the SB and having one of the best reg seasons ever in 07, being a top team every year, and getting to the SB last year with the "worst" defense ever not nearly as dominate? Sure they haven't won a SB, but they have still been pretty dominate, just tired of people bringing up spygate like it had this huge affect and then after they crumbled, just don't see it.

(04-20-2012, 11:40 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: How is going 18-1 and losing in the SB and having one of the best reg seasons ever in 07, being a top team every year, and getting to the SB last year with the "worst" defense ever not nearly as dominate? Sure they haven't won a SB, but they have still been pretty dominate, just tired of people bringing up spygate like it had this huge affect and then after they crumbled, just don't see it.
Yeah how do you get to the Super Bowl with the worst defense?? Probably cause they are still spying on people and not getting caught. And as far as the 18-1 and SB in 2007, THAT is the season where they got caught in Spygate!!!

(04-20-2012, 11:56 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Yeah how do you get to the Super Bowl with the worst defense?? Probably cause they are still spying on people and not getting caught. And as far as the 18-1 and SB in 2007, THAT is the season where they got caught in Spygate!!!
Seriously doubt they are still "spying" on people as you say. And you are completely wrong about 2007, the story broke on week 1 of that season, so there is no chance they were still doing it then. Please look up the facts on the whole situation and you will see what really happened. In a nutshell prior to 2006-2007 ALL teams(confirmed by many coaches) would constantly film the other teams sideline during games. Then at some point prior to that Goodell sent a memo to the league saying to stop. Patriots did not and in the first week in 2007 the story broke and fines/punishment came down later. All they were ever caught doing was filming the other teams sidelines after being told not to, something many teams around the league did prior to the memo, all the garbage about filming walkthroughs is media trash and has no proof at all. Look at the facts before making stuff up, their record after the first week of 2007 proves they are still one of the best teams in the league.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/10612...on-spygate

Great read on spygate, I am sure most of you guys won't read it as you love to hate on the Pats, but for those who care to base stuff on facts not media trash, there you go.

Apparently they havent been spying on the Giants. Smile
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(04-20-2012, 12:18 PM)bselje Wrote: Apparently they havent been spying on the Giants. Smile
LOL!

(04-20-2012, 12:18 PM)bselje Wrote: Apparently they havent been spying on the Giants. Smile
Actually helps my argument lol, if they were spying they would have know what the Giants would throw at them in both SBs, yet they played bad in both.

(04-20-2012, 12:06 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Seriously doubt they are still "spying" on people as you say. And you are completely wrong about 2007, the story broke on week 1 of that season, so there is no chance they were still doing it then. Please look up the facts on the whole situation and you will see what really happened. In a nutshell prior to 2006-2007 ALL teams(confirmed by many coaches) would constantly film the other teams sideline during games. Then at some point prior to that Goodell sent a memo to the league saying to stop. Patriots did not and in the first week in 2007 the story broke and fines/punishment came down later. All they were ever caught doing was filming the other teams sidelines after being told not to, something many teams around the league did prior to the memo, all the garbage about filming walkthroughs is media trash and has no proof at all. Look at the facts before making stuff up, their record after the first week of 2007 proves they are still one of the best teams in the league.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/10612...on-spygate

Great read on spygate, I am sure most of you guys won't read it as you love to hate on the Pats, but for those who care to base stuff on facts not media trash, there you go.

I know most of the facts and to tell you the truth, I dont give sh*t. I am a Cowboy fan, I could care less what any other team does. Hating on the Pats is just ridiculous, I dont hate on nobody. You seem to be a little touchy and defensive about it though. I hear crap ALL the time about the Cowboys on here and everywhere and I just let it go. At least you have 3 rings in the last 10 years. I have nothing but letdown after letdown. I have enough frustration bulit up from the last few seasons to go seriously Postal, but I take it in stride. Maybe you should do the same, there is ALWAYS gonna be somebody saying some crap about the Pats and Spygate so get used to it.