IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Playoff Thread

RE: NHL Playoff Thread
Go pens!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-11-2012, 08:23 PM)azicet Wrote: I'm an Islanders fan & I keep hearing this word & I don't know what it means. What are "playoffs"? I always thought everyone stopped playing hockey after the regular season ended.
who are the islanders? lol

(04-11-2012, 08:56 PM)csamsal Wrote: that was a bad call by the refs but sadly it happens.
It shouldn't happen... it's 2012 and refs call offside on plays that are microscopic. I think offside is something that should be able to be reviewed. The refs won game 1 for the Flyers... BOOO to that noise!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(04-11-2012, 09:27 PM)tha penguin Wrote: It shouldn't happen... it's 2012 and refs call offside on plays that are microscopic. I think offside is something that should be able to be reviewed. The refs won game 1 for the Flyers... BOOO to that noise!
+1 but dont feel bad detroit lost on a freak goal

Notes from last night:

1 - Sometimes, when a Canuck falls down, he just fell down. Yes, they embellish, but so does every team. When Kesler gets turned around, catches an edge and falls, it's not embellishment. Please keep this in mind.

2 - I'm a Shea Weber fan and that was the STUPIDEST thing ever, slamming Zetterberg's head into the glass. Same thing goes for Byron Bitz. I think Bitz was just over excited, but that's no excuse. Both should be suspended.

3 - Terrible, terrible officiating all around in every game. If the playoffs stay like this, I won't be able to watch next season. Just awful. At the same time terrible calls (Scuderi turns on Kassian) and non-calls (Philly offside, Richards spears Luongo) happen and a team has to deal with it. Pittsburgh let go of a 3 goal lead. The came out flying in the first and then fell asleep. For all the terrible reffing, Vancouver's inability to stay out of the box lost them that game.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I wish the playoff games was not all at once.... I just love watching hockey but 3 games at once... is hard
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yikes...big missed delay of game call against the Sharks...

Orange and Black all the way.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

BLUUUUES Goal! Scored by Marc-Edouard Vlasic? Oooopsie!

Not going to talk too much smack since its not over. The offside missed call was just as bad as the icing call they missed that lead to a goal. I believe its a wash. Best series of the playoffs.

(04-11-2012, 09:27 PM)tha penguin Wrote: It shouldn't happen... it's 2012 and refs call offside on plays that are microscopic. I think offside is something that should be able to be reviewed. The refs won game 1 for the Flyers... BOOO to that noise!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards