`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A one..."card" mailday

A one..."card" mailday
...and by card I mean THIS! Signed by Jarrod Saltalamacchia...I know this is football forums...but I"m a football guy so I'd rather share with you guys.

[Image: 2012-04-11221050.jpg]

RE: A one..."card" mailday
Salty! The Rube Baker in real life.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(04-11-2012, 11:06 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Salty! The Rube Baker in real life.
The signed jersey is in the mail too!

(04-11-2012, 11:07 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: The signed jersey is in the mail too!
Sweet. Where'd you find one?

(04-11-2012, 11:09 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Sweet. Where'd you find one?
Some random website. $77 shipped and the last one to sell on the other site went for $110

(04-11-2012, 11:10 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Some random website. $77 shipped and the last one to sell on the other site went for $110
sweet. i always pulled for him in texas he just never got his feet planted there. and after his breakdown in the minors i knew he was sure to be released. glad he got his head back on and found a new home on the field somewhere.

Sweet!!! lets see them all together when they Jersey gets in!

and Ryan lol dont bring up those memories of Salty in Texas, makes a Braves fan remember how badly that trade was. Teixeira for only a year and we gave up Andrus,Salty,Feliz and Matt Harrison.

(04-11-2012, 11:41 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: and Ryan lol dont bring up those memories of Salty in Texas, makes a Braves fan remember how badly that trade was. Teixeira for only a year and we gave up Andrus,Salty,Feliz and Matt Harrison.
I think I just threw up a little

Its just painful to even think about. Andrus could have been our SS for the next 15 years! I think hes the same age as Heyward and Freeman, maybe a year older. Feliz is really good but its Andrus im most disappointed we dont have.

(04-11-2012, 11:44 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I think I just threw up a little