`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for cup chase sets

RE: looking for cup chase sets
(04-08-2012, 10:45 AM)the great 48 Wrote: You can play that "I'm new" BS all you want. I've sent you several pms on what you need to do and told you I'd help in any way I can. So theres no reason to act like you don't know what's going on.
Ok go back to your play pen and play with your Lightning McQueen toys and when your ready to grow up you can come back and trade with the big kids until then shut the hell up and mind your own busyness, I wasn't trying to trade with you anyway. I haven't erased any of my Pm's and I don't have one from you trying to explain anything to me on how this stupid F**king forum works. So leave me alone and I will try to figure it out. Thanks and have a nice day Mr. not trying to be an a-hole.
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa38...erfan5052/

I collect Packer Auto, and HOF auto.
PM me, I'll get back quicker.
I send in bubble mailers, please do the same.

(04-08-2012, 11:17 AM)autoluvr Wrote: Ok go back to your play pen and play with your Lightning McQueen toys and when your ready to grow up you can come back and trade with the big kids until then shut the hell up and mind your own busyness, I wasn't trying to trade with you anyway. I haven't erased any of my Pm's and I don't have one from you trying to explain anything to me on how this stupid F**king forum works. So leave me alone and I will try to figure it out. Thanks and have a nice day Mr. not trying to be an a-hole.
Great might have come off a little strong.
But rules are rules. Why should you be the one to dance around them.
ESP. If the great has PM'd you saying he would help you.

(04-08-2012, 11:17 AM)autoluvr Wrote: Ok go back to your play pen and play with your Lightning McQueen toys and when your ready to grow up you can come back and trade with the big kids until then shut the hell up and mind your own busyness, I wasn't trying to trade with you anyway. I haven't erased any of my Pm's and I don't have one from you trying to explain anything to me on how this stupid F**king forum works. So leave me alone and I will try to figure it out. Thanks and have a nice day Mr. not trying to be an a-hole.
LMAO, too funny!
Youre like all the rest of the deadbeats that come through here. Youll be gone soon. And then another idiot will come in and take your place...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-09-2012, 09:23 AM)the great 48 Wrote: And then another idiot will come in and take your place...

ME! ME! ME!

(04-09-2012, 10:36 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: ME! ME! ME!
Yeah, like this guy Wink

autoluvr i will not trade with you
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(04-09-2012, 07:13 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: autoluvr i will not trade with you
sorry to hear that. I see your bottle sucking buddy got his way lol Thats ok he can have his ***** forum I am out of here!!!

(04-09-2012, 08:00 PM)autoluvr Wrote: sorry to hear that. I see your bottle sucking buddy got his way lol Thats ok he can have his ***** forum I am out of here!!!
bottle sucking...?? Is that supposed to be an insult? Cause if so Im failing to be offended...
Now if you were to call me a Packer fan, now that would upset me. Big Grin

(04-09-2012, 08:06 PM)the great 48 Wrote: bottle sucking...?? Is that supposed to be an insult? Cause if so Im failing to be offended...
Now if you were to call me a Packer fan, now that would upset me. Big Grin
Don't worry, I would never insult my team like that.

(04-09-2012, 08:19 PM)autoluvr Wrote: Don't worry, I would never insult my team like that.
I thought you were leaving...