`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Joe "I'm delirious" Flacco

OT: Joe "I'm delirious" Flacco
Is he serious? I hate this guy more and more every year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-football/

RE: OT: Joe "I'm delirious" Flacco
He takes himself way to seriously, I've never heard Tom Brady or Peyton Manning say that they are the best QB in the NFL. IMO this dude isn't even in the top 10. He throws a good deep ball, but is very inconsistent. If he didn't have Ray Rice in the backfield he wouldn't even be a starter. At least Eli Manning said he is only "one" of the best and he at least has 2 Superbowl rings.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I wouldn't even put Flacco in the top 50% I don't think. He certainly doesn't make my top 10, but might back his way into #15 or so.

(04-04-2012, 11:40 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I wouldn't even put Flacco in the top 50% I don't think. He certainly doesn't make my top 10, but might back his way into #15 or so.
I'd agree with the top 15

Flacco is a dbag... he is just like Tony Romo in my opinion... he is a choke artist, and will NEVER win the big game... "best" QB in the league... hmmmm...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I guess you guys can't truly read into the interview. He says he is the best QB in the league to use for himself to motivate himself. Don't think he even remotely was serious in anyway other than trying to motivating himself to be the best he can be.

Last season he was whining about Tebow getting publicity instead of him. He just wants attention.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Still, he seems to think he is, saying in a WNST 1570 interview, "I don't think I'm top five. I think I'm the best."

He continued in the interview, "I don't think I'd be very successful at my job if I didn't feel that way."

he states he thinks he's the best, then backpedals, and tries to say he wouldn't be successful at his job if he didn't feel that way??? really??? what does he consider success??? choking every year when the team needs him the most??? what a crock... he has an overinflated ego, and he is full of crap...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Joe Flacco sure does love him some Joe Flacco!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(04-04-2012, 12:06 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I guess you guys can't truly read into the interview. He says he is the best QB in the league to use for himself to motivate himself. Don't think he even remotely was serious in anyway other than trying to motivating himself to be the best he can be.
Do you hear Brady or Manning "motivating" themselves?