`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!

RE: Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!
Man I don't blame you for being pissed, I hope you can get it removed. Sounds like he needs to read that bible verse in the mirror.........
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Added them to my block list

thanks for the warning... don't sell to this guy, he has wrong address marked on his ebay/paypal... check out his feedback.

this guy is not all there... check out some of his feedback..

as a buyer: 1) MORE NEUTRAL, HAD WRONG ADDRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED CARDS. REFUNDED MONEY (he would of received negative feedback from me, especially if he didn't respond to my emails)

2)Got a refund and kept the cards, sellers beware.
biblestudent response: you didnt even send the cards, you should have received negative and still can !

3) His name should be bull student real jerk and not understanding to bad bad fb
biblestudent response: lol look at your 98.9 now thats called jerk feed back Smile

4) thanks for payment card will be mail out on 2/3/12 A+++++++++buyer
seller follow-up: Refunded money 2/6/12 due to sent to wrong address

+ 9 retraction bids...

got my laughs for the night...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

did anyone else imagine Samuel L Jackson reading out that bible verse? '....And I will strike down upon thee..'

I didn't know Charles Manson was a collector and accepting mail, he must be behaving well to get internet privileges.

[Image: signature-1.jpg]

What a nut case...thanks for the heads up will def block him.

The sad part about this is that you can't screen buyers before they bid, lol. Hope it works out.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(04-04-2012, 06:42 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: The sad part about this is that you can't screen buyers before they bid, lol. Hope it works out.
Actually you can if you block certain people from being able to bid on your auction. If you don't know how to block bidders then below is a copy from eBay's help section on doing just that.

If you don't want to sell to certain members, you can put them on your blocked list. They won't be able to bid on any of your items until you remove them from the list. You can block up to 5,000 users.

To add a member to your blocked list:
1. Go to the Block bidders or buyers from your listings page.
2. Enter the user ID(s) you want to block, separated by commas.
3. Click the Submit button.

To remove a member from your blocked list, delete the user ID in the text box and click the Submit button. When you remove members from your blocked list, let them know so they can bid on your items.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have a student with a similar email address. The semester is half-over, and we are on good terms. Thank Someone!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(04-04-2012, 06:01 PM)jonathani Wrote: I have a student with a similar email address. The semester is half-over, and we are on good terms. Thank Someone!

JonathanI
What are you talking about?