`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Mail (1st Thread)

RE: Friday Mail (1st Thread)
Two posts drew me out of my hibernation and yours was one of them. This is the type of post that gets me going...you explain what these cards mean to you, and the scans take care of what's left unsaid. That you showed us set-killers for two sets...awesome and important.

I'll keep coming back to stare if you continue to includes stories like the Oystrick and more details about how you came to complete 60 and 480 card sets.

-RiceBondsMntna2Young

P.S. We have to see all 60 Rookie Threads lined up in one post someday because that's quite the accomplishment.

P.P.S. By the way I'm working slowly on 08-09 Champs but I have a long way to go on the Natural History especially, so color me a bit jealous.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Friday Mail (1st Thread)
(04-03-2012, 11:16 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Two posts drew me out of my hibernation and yours was one of them. This is the type of post that gets me going...you explain what these cards mean to you, and the scans take care of what's left unsaid. That you showed us set-killers for two sets...awesome and important.

I'll keep coming back to stare if you continue to includes stories like the Oystrick and more details about how you came to complete 60 and 480 card sets.

-RiceBondsMntna2Young

P.S. We have to see all 60 Rookie Threads lined up in one post someday because that's quite the accomplishment.

P.P.S. By the way I'm working slowly on 08-09 Champs but I have a long way to go on the Natural History especially, so color me a bit jealous.
Thanks for the feedback, I will keep that in mind for the next one and will hopefully get all the Rookie Threads scanned and posted so everyone could see.

Send me a list of 08-09 Champs and I'll see what i have left