`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
USPS lost my card

RE: USPS lost my card
glad this worked out. hope you didnt mind me being a little aggressive on this.

All this sounds too weird. But if the 2nd seller is just a nice guy and is sending you the card without asking for the $30 he paid on it I think he's full of it. This should be investigated more cause if he's a postal employee selling peoples mail on ebay then he needs to get arrested. I would love to know his ebay username just to see if he sells random stuff on ebay. He got caught and now he's scared about what can happen. This is the type of crap that winds up on the news lol. If i was you I would get his name and address and see if it's possible you can find out if he's an employee of USPS then have him investigated.

Would I be the only one on here thinking it's going to far?? If it's true, How the hell can we trust to ship a $3k 1/1 card and wonder if some @sshole usps employee steals it.

At OP, You might have stumbled on something here and it's up to you to continue to get this guy arrested. If the 2nd seller is innocent then the original seller might have lied to you and ebay should investigate both sellers and see if they are the same people or something lol.

My Collection
Twitter @KnightsCards
[Image: SmallerBanner.jpg]

(04-03-2012, 08:10 PM)Knight Wrote: All this sounds too weird. But if the 2nd seller is just a nice guy and is sending you the card without asking for the $30 he paid on it I think he's full of it. This should be investigated more cause if he's a postal employee selling peoples mail on ebay then he needs to get arrested. I would love to know his ebay username just to see if he sells random stuff on ebay. He got caught and now he's scared about what can happen. This is the type of crap that winds up on the news lol. If i was you I would get his name and address and see if it's possible you can find out if he's an employee of USPS then have him investigated.

Would I be the only one on here thinking it's going to far?? If it's true, How the hell can we trust to ship a $3k 1/1 card and wonder if some @sshole usps employee steals it.

At OP, You might have stumbled on something here and it's up to you to continue to get this guy arrested. If the 2nd seller is innocent then the original seller might have lied to you and ebay should investigate both sellers and see if they are the same people or something lol.
I completely agree. There's no way in hell that I'm gonna pay $30 for a card, ask for $500 for it on the bay, then pull the auction and ship it to someone for free. It just doesn't add up.

I would still go after the original seller, he did not deliver material... therefore owes a refund.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-03-2012, 08:51 PM)jsmouser Wrote: I completely agree. There's no way in hell that I'm gonna pay $30 for a card, ask for $500 for it on the bay, then pull the auction and ship it to someone for free. It just doesn't add up.
i think yall are overthinking it

From what it sounds like, the seller is legit. I think it's bad karma to attack him when it's obvious that he didn't do anything wrong. The new seller may or may not be telling the truth. Who really cares as long as he is willing to give the card back. The bottom line is that the card is being sent to the right owner.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I do actually think the seller is free and clear of the issue. He provided tracking that shows the card was delivered to the registered address provided by the buyer. That is the whole reason to use tracking, it's protection for the seller more than peace of mind for the buyer. The fact that it was returned to seller does not matter here considering it is stamped as contents missing. You are going to have a hard time getting any money back out of the seller.

(04-03-2012, 07:47 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: glad this worked out. hope you didnt mind me being a little aggressive on this.
Not at all, I really appreciated you going out of your way and contacting the new seller and getting me his email address.

As far as the new seller, he sells mostly cd/dvd/video games. At the rate his feedback is coming in he has a very steady supply which jives with a swap meet. He would have to be ripping out every piece of media that came through his office for him to be a postal employee that is stealing. It also does not take a genius to see that those cards are identical. No one on this earth has that kind of consistency with their signature. He can easily look at the auction time and see that he picked up the card at a swap meet almost immediately after it sold on Ebay. I don't perceive any foul play from the new seller.

(04-03-2012, 08:55 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would still go after the original seller, he did not deliver material... therefore owes a refund.
Here's eBays decision:

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the seller's favor.

Comments:
You didn't provide a valid shipping address when you bought the item