`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
UD Delivers - Spirit is Crushed

RE: UD Delivers - Spirit is Crushed
Sweet pickup. I'll take the SEC all day over that Big 10 garbage!

Hate to hear you had to go through all of that. That is a sweeeeet CJ Spiller though!!!

I'm glad you got the Spiller Bob, but I'm sorry to hear about the other troubles you had with UD. I have loved UD products forever, but they way they treat people has killed their company.

Hate to see you selling off your sets as well. Maybe you'll rethink that??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Hate to hear you've lost interest in the hobby, hopefully something else comes along to rekindle it! Worst case scenario you have a more narrow focus and more money for other things. Best of luck in whatever you decide!

hey, first I am so sorry UD has treated you so poorly... second, if I can get first dibs on any Jordan Shipley you have that I need I will take them...pm me if you can... thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

DUDE, dont let these jackholes ruin something you love! This will pass man, count to 10 and take a step back. Trust me, poop happens. You should use this as motivation to strike harder and faster!!! You are a Titan of the hobby, at least think about it....
If you are already gone and there is no turning back, PM me the Dez Bryants you have and any other sick Cowboys you might have and we will see what we can do. Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

On top of all that the Bucks lost to Kansas today.
Sorry to hear that Bob.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-31-2012, 12:02 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Im sorry you had to go through these troubles Bob. Everyone knows you are probably one of the most (if not the most) dedicated UD collectors out there. It is great that they sent you the sweet spiller, but you sure did have to go through a lot to get it.

Sad
Haze my friend, thanks. Yes, I have been dedicated, that is what makes this so hard.

(03-31-2012, 12:24 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i am so sorry my friend...i HATE to see this and the crap you had to deal with..NOT FAIR for a guy like yourself..your too good of a dude! i just wish i could say something to help..but i have had the same feelings for some of these card companys for years....i havent busted hardly ANY boxes since Panini took over Donruss and UD hit the wall...before that really..
i absolutely LOVED their products....make me sad about you bro...i have always looked up to you and your collecting habits......those people should know better.
Sad
Thank you, I have always tried to set an example of a loyal and passionate collector. It has been nice to see others use the same idea for their collections.

(03-31-2012, 12:29 PM)ft28jags Wrote: This is their typical customer service, as parcelling out crumbs to assuage the "customer" into not calling by sending SOMETHING!! They don't even take care of their "Diamond Club" anymore my bud told me, as he had requested replacements and they didn't do squat for him.
Quite unfortunate, the Customer Service Manager has been a resolving position. I would love to see a "true" collector in that position. Until then, I don't expect it to get better.

(03-31-2012, 03:02 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Sorry to hear that Bob. At least they hooked you up with a sweet 264!!!! Never did hear back from you about those 98 SPXs.
Thanks, Dean. I agree, I wish they would have taken the time to hook me up, without going through all this....98 SPx PM's sent.

(03-31-2012, 03:03 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!
I know, Sad

(03-31-2012, 03:08 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: That's odd that they happened to have that one still in stock.
Yea, I know. Hope another one doesn't show up.....

(03-31-2012, 05:17 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Hate to hear you had to go through all of that. That is a sweeeeet CJ Spiller though!!!
It is, and I knew you would like it.... Big Grin

(03-31-2012, 05:20 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I'm glad you got the Spiller Bob, but I'm sorry to hear about the other troubles you had with UD. I have loved UD products forever, but they way they treat people has killed their company.

Hate to see you selling off your sets as well. Maybe you'll rethink that??
Thanks, Wendy. I believe the sub-sets will be safe, but still not sure yet about the regular sets yet.

(03-31-2012, 06:25 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Hate to hear you've lost interest in the hobby, hopefully something else comes along to rekindle it! Worst case scenario you have a more narrow focus and more money for other things. Best of luck in whatever you decide!
Yea, the narrow focus is what is keeping me somewhat engaged...gotta find that Taylor Rookie 264/.... :p

(03-31-2012, 07:39 PM)superynaldo Wrote: hey, first I am so sorry UD has treated you so poorly... second, if I can get first dibs on any Jordan Shipley you have that I need I will take them...pm me if you can... thanks!!!
Thanks, you must have missed the SPx Rookie Materials Auto/Jsy /20 that I had up on the bay....sorry. Sad

(03-31-2012, 09:26 PM)jncdrew Wrote: DUDE, dont let these jackholes ruin something you love! This will pass man, count to 10 and take a step back. Trust me, poop happens. You should use this as motivation to strike harder and faster!!! You are a Titan of the hobby, at least think about it....
If you are already gone and there is no turning back, PM me the Dez Bryants you have and any other sick Cowboys you might have and we will see what we can do. Wink
Hearing those words, does make me think. I have always tried to lead and set an example, not realizing the presence that I have made on the hobby.....

(03-31-2012, 11:17 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: On top of all that the Bucks lost to Kansas today.
Sorry to hear that Bob.
That Sir, was a miserable game. Tale of two halfs, we just didn't play the second half....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and words of encouragement. I do have a narrow focus and probably always will chase my 264s, but more selectively. I will attempt to finish the sweet subsets that I have started, but don't plan to chase anymore, unless of course this years release of SPx in June is too much.... :p Sanzenbacher chase for 2011 supremacy will continue.

I am done with group breaks and box purchases, I plan to only chase singles, sell off all that isn't PC and be content with that. Forum activity will be reduced dramatically, as you can't take an addict in any form and put him in a room of other addicts and expect change.... Big Grin

It won't get better imo and in all honesty, the more their name is in the news as it is presently, there may not be an Upper Deck when all is said and done and to think Yugio (probably spelled it wrong) will lead to their potential demise is sad, as it isn't even a sports card that's bringing them down
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-02-2012, 10:20 AM)ft28jags Wrote: It won't get better imo and in all honesty, the more their name is in the news as it is presently, there may not be an Upper Deck when all is said and done and to think Yugio (probably spelled it wrong) will lead to their potential demise is sad, as it isn't even a sports card that's bringing them down
I know, that is what worries me. I have a Sanzenbacher 1/1 out of SP Authentic waiting for it to be redeemed. I just keep my fingers crossed.