`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania today, so heres My dream wrestling card set (WWE/Topps read this! lol)

Wrestlemania today, so heres My dream wrestling card set (WWE/Topps read this! lol)
There will be a base set that includes the current WWE roster.

Rising Stars: Basically a up and coming cards of rookies or others that are in their training programs.

Past Champions: Cards that have pictures (maybe altered slightly in design) that use the old promo photos of former champs like Bret Hart, Vader, Sid, Flair, Michaels, Billy Graham etc etc. I would also make these all SP's.

Rival Promotions: Feature stars of ECW, WCW and AWA (since WWE owns them all now) where they can feature photos and info from former feds top stars like Tazz, Bockwinkle, Magnum TA

Now the autograph cards!
Legends:
I want stars that have never signed before like: Jake Roberts, Van Vader, Bob Backland, Terry Funk! , Sid, Shane Douglas, Superfly Jimmy Snuka! etc etc

Legendary Cuts:
SUPER LIMITED set of autograph cuts of stars that are not with us anymore: Big John Stud, Andre the Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Owen Hart, The Grand Wizard of Wrestling Ernie Roth, Classy Freddie Blassie etc etc

Current WWE Stars: the more common autograph set, but be sure to include HHH and Undertaker who absolutely never sign cards almost.

Finally the "Creative Genius" autograph set:
SUPER RARE Featuring autographs from Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, and Paul Heyman (maybe Stephanie too). All single autographs but the short print chase will be a triple auto signed by Vince, Eric and Paul.

Finally a game/match used set: typical gear featuring cureent WWE stars. Then a more rare SP set featuring past stars with items like Jake Roberts snake bag, or significant used items in WWE history (them still own some of that stuff.
And finally a Champion GU card: featuring pieces of old WWE title belts like the Hardcore title (can be pieces of the metal or leather straps, or both).

Soooo.....what you guys think?

RE: Wrestlemania today, so heres My dream wrestling card set (WWE/Topps read this! lol)
(04-01-2012, 03:59 PM)creativemunky Wrote: There will be a base set that includes the current WWE roster.

Rising Stars: Basically a up and coming cards of rookies or others that are in their training programs.

Past Champions: Cards that have pictures (maybe altered slightly in design) that use the old promo photos of former champs like Bret Hart, Vader, Sid, Flair, Michaels, Billy Graham etc etc. I would also make these all SP's.

Rival Promotions: Feature stars of ECW, WCW and AWA (since WWE owns them all now) where they can feature photos and info from former feds top stars like Tazz, Bockwinkle, Magnum TA

Now the autograph cards!
Legends:
I want stars that have never signed before like: Jake Roberts, Van Vader, Bob Backland, Terry Funk! , Sid, Shane Douglas, Superfly Jimmy Snuka! etc etc

Legendary Cuts:
SUPER LIMITED set of autograph cuts of stars that are not with us anymore: Big John Stud, Andre the Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow, Chris Candido, Owen Hart, The Grand Wizard of Wrestling Ernie Roth, Classy Freddie Blassie etc etc

Current WWE Stars: the more common autograph set, but be sure to include HHH and Undertaker who absolutely never sign cards almost.

Finally the "Creative Genius" autograph set:
SUPER RARE Featuring autographs from Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, and Paul Heyman (maybe Stephanie too). All single autographs but the short print chase will be a triple auto signed by Vince, Eric and Paul.

Finally a game/match used set: typical gear featuring cureent WWE stars. Then a more rare SP set featuring past stars with items like Jake Roberts snake bag, or significant used items in WWE history (them still own some of that stuff.
And finally a Champion GU card: featuring pieces of old WWE title belts like the Hardcore title (can be pieces of the metal or leather straps, or both).

Soooo.....what you guys think?
Another possible autograph insert:
Main Events:
Featuring dual/triple and quad autos of past main events with the grand daddy being a Hogan, Mr. T, Orndorff and Piper Quad auto.