`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal Shipping Help Needed

Paypal Shipping Help Needed
I have used paypal shipping 1st class mail with d/c many times in the past, now when i try to print a shipping label i don't see an option for d/c (see pic below of a screen shot). I tried 2 other browsers & still can't seem to find a d/c option. Anyone know if paypal or maybe usps doesn't give that option anymore? I see a signature option but no d/c, any help is appreciated.

[Image: paypal.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Paypal Shipping Help Needed
DC is free when you ship it, it just gives you a DC# automatically.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

(03-31-2012, 04:05 PM)brad456 Wrote: DC is free when you ship it, it just gives you a DC# automatically.
For 1st class? I recall having to add d/c for .19 cents. This was prior to the usps rate change, when i saw the total before i was about to print it was less than what i expected & i thought i didn't enable d/c. Since i usually ship priority mail for my ebay sales i guess i forgot the free d/c for 1st class when the rates changed.
Thank you for the info.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Yes it was quite a good surprise that something I use actually went DOWN in price

(03-31-2012, 05:25 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Yes it was quite a good surprise that something I use actually went DOWN in price
I think i used 1st class only once since the rate change, the lower price is what threw me off & thought i was missing the d/c. I'll remember the next time i use 1st class, thanks all for the input.