`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most mismailed package ever????

Most mismailed package ever????
I made a trade with Gyoung and we both sent out our packages. Check out the below USPS tracking number-

0310 2640 0001 8792 2713

Is there anything that can be done to fix this???
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: Most mismailed package ever????
Where was it supposed to go? I've had similiar ones, they do eventually get there in most cases.

Did you tape over the delivery confirmation number, if there are ripples in the tape it could misread the barcode and send it to the wrong area. Just a thought! I have had ones go the wrong direction but nothing like that!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

I had one that started out in Ohio, went to Louisianna (where it showed as delivered), then back up to Oklahoma where I live the next day. Maybe it's me, but I had always thought Oklahoma was closer to Ohio than Louisianna.

The USPS is funny that way.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

My word that thing has been around the block and back a few times. I had mailed a card off to Texas and it went through Memphis. I live in Louisiana and never had it do that before.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

i spent over a month in the same few cities just taking post office car rides. thats crazy.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I sent one from Texas to Michigan and it went through Washington state. What the heck is that about?

lol thats so crazy. Must be a card collector in Opa Locka, its been there a few times already.

(03-29-2012, 10:44 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Where was it supposed to go? I've had similiar ones, they do eventually get there in most cases.
It was supposed to go from Texas to Florida, but has taken a few return trips to another state and back to Florida....
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Yeah, looks like something keeps sending it to Philadelphia. I live in Spokane, WA (eastern part of the state) and a lot of packages recently have bypassed me and up to Alaska 1st before being delivered. Is it quality control? or something else?