Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One measley pack of Tribute...

One measley pack of Tribute...
Hammering Hank style Tongue

5th week in a row that I have been on fire at my lcs!!! This time only did one pack of 2012 Tribute. It's not going to get me as much money as the Yu Darvish I got last week but definitely is the best baseball card (besides the Pujols auto) I've ever pulled!!!

It is going to be for sale for you guys first so if you want send me PMs ONLY on any offers but there have been 2 that have sold on eBay for a good chunk of change and that's around what I am looking for this.

[Image: 2012TributeHankAaron.jpg]

RE: One measley pack of Tribute...
(03-27-2012, 09:04 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Hammering Hank style Tongue

5th week in a row that I have been on fire at my lcs!!! This time only did one pack of 2012 Tribute. It's not going to get me as much money as the Yu Darvish I got last week but definitely is the best baseball card (besides the Pujols auto) I've ever pulled!!!

It is going to be for sale for you guys first so if you want send me PMs ONLY on any offers but there have been 2 that have sold on eBay for a good chunk of change and that's around what I am looking for this.

[Image: 2012TributeHankAaron.jpg]
You not only do you have horseshoes up there, but I think you have the whole horse. Wow congrats.

(03-27-2012, 09:22 PM)rippinwax Wrote: You not only do you have horseshoes up there, but I think you have the whole horse. Wow congrats.

Lol funny! Thanks! It's definitely been fun the last 5 weeks. I think I deserve all this good luck.

nice payday!
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Wish I had the funds for that one or the trade bait. Grats though.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]

(03-27-2012, 09:33 PM)sastahl Wrote: nice payday!
Indeed!

(03-27-2012, 09:42 PM)german_verman Wrote: Wish I had the funds for that one or the trade bait. Grats though.
Ahh man I'm sorry Big Grin I want someone on here to get it. I think everyone on here is scared to buy high end because of the crap going on from that Jake guy.

(03-27-2012, 09:45 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Indeed!

Ahh man I'm sorry Big Grin I want someone on here to get it. I think everyone on here is scared to buy high end because of the crap going on from that Jake guy.
Not I just dont have anywhere near those funds at the moment.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]

nice pickup wow....what did you get for your darvish if you dnt mind me asking...im waiting for the redemption to come in so i could sell mine. Hope he starts off 4-0 and the redemption comes
Smile 
(03-27-2012, 09:33 PM)sastahl Wrote: nice payday!
+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-28-2012, 09:28 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: +1
+1