`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
But he sent cash. I'd feel bad for receiving the money and not sending him the basballs
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 10:58 PM)clarkzac Wrote: But he sent cash. I'd feel bad for receiving the money and not sending him the basballs
I don't know what to tell you. I would wait and see how this plays out as I am not sure if he really cares right this second.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Can someone tell me who we're talking about? So I know not to do business with said person.
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

I've read every word of this growing story, both in the other thread as well as this one. I'm sorry for the ones that got ripped, and I hope this doesnt hurt the community. I've loved being on beckett, and have done many good trades on here- Heck I even had a good trade with "jake" that he traded in my favor. I had been praying for his supposed sick wife. I just cant believe this happened. Good luck to all those involved looking to regain what they lost
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

No package for me either, I am still waiting for my Bush auto. Dude this is not cool.

(03-26-2012, 11:42 PM)once78 Wrote: No package for me either, I am still waiting for my Bush auto. Dude this is not cool.
Whats he get you for if you dont mind me askin?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Clarkzac, do not send man. Just hold the cash for time being. Do not spend it. After this is resolved then the authorities may choose to take the money as part of the recovery process. I'd hold it. You do owe him but I would not send yet.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yea I wouldn't send the baseballs yet,or the cash back yet. If you go to send the baseballs,he'll recieve them,but then pull the reverse and say he never did. I'm sure he'd alter your package,saying 'Now I'm going to launch my own investigation. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo.'....what a brat and what a BAD scammer. Seriously thought that he wouldn't get caught?

Doing the exact same scam to multiple people at once,on the same website.....uhhhhh,Hello!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(03-26-2012, 11:42 PM)once78 Wrote: No package for me either, I am still waiting for my Bush auto. Dude this is not cool.
i almost bought that off him too. I hope all your guys get your stuff back one way or the other, this guy is a real scumbag . This type of stuff is rare on here to be ripped off in the first place, but to have so many high end deals go bad with one guy is unreal...this is the worst ive seen by far since ive been on here

i jus got scammed too, i was waiting till monday (today) to see if he sent his end......i guess not.
me and MrSwanktank21 was keep updating the situation with jake as he told me he didnt get his trade with jake and i told him i will inform him if he sent his end which he owes me....it didnt come as usual with everybody
i think he start very small (trading) and building up slowly and then hit the biggies
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]