`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts about Panini Preferred.

Your thoughts about Panini Preferred.
I am debating if taking a chance on a case of Panini Preferred, what do you guys think about it? I opened 2 boxes and didn't do too hot... I feel I'm due something good!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Your thoughts about Panini Preferred.
(03-26-2012, 10:37 AM)htowntigger Wrote: I am debating if taking a chance on a case of Panini Preferred, what do you guys think about it? I opened 2 boxes and didn't do too hot... I feel I'm due something good!
lol. If you got it, go for it. But if you're looking for a BIG hit, no. Not unless you pull a nice low numbered patch legends booklet.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I'd wait. They'll come down after the buzz dies down. For one box, the difference between $200 and $180 or so isn't huge, but if you are getting a case you might save $300 or so.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-26-2012, 10:41 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I'd wait. They'll come down after the buzz dies down. For one box, the difference between $200 and $180 or so isn't huge, but if you are getting a case you might save $300 or so.
I may just wait for it to come down a bit... I'm usually better off just buying singles... But it would be really awesome to pull one of the Silhouette Patch Autos, those are sweet! I'm trying to get all of the Olajuwons in this set, I actually just won one of the 2 1/1s of his in this set!

Silhouette patch autos is where you get yout money if you pull a good player..cards are beautiful but too many old school players that arent worth anything, and no rcs..so deff wait till the price drops...pulling a drose kobe patch auto would be amazing though, prices are through the roof and people are buying
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

i honestly don't think they are worth $150/box let alone $200 right now

Ya Id wait till they drop like Black Box did. If I had the money to blow on a case vs picking up singles, I'd get a few different colors of those Cramer's Choice looking Kobe autos. After many dissapointmens in busting wax over the years my thrist for it has died down and I'm more of a single buyer/trader nowadays. The only wax I bust is that of which is highly discounted and usually at antique malls Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

It is junk

(03-26-2012, 12:10 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: It is junk
They do suck at making it worth busting boxes since you get so many no name autos. Out of 2 boxes, my best card was a slam dunk booklet #d/99... you should at least be guaranteed a half decent auto for $200 a box.

i think it would be a fun break, but alot of the major 1/1 autos have been pulled already.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]