`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 hits, 4 boxes of Dominion

3 hits, 4 boxes of Dominion
So did 4 boxes of Dominion today. Did ok I think. Lets get going.......

#3. I think this set is the best patch set ever done..../#25

[Image: Staalpeer.jpg]

2.) Decent rookie who is so under rated IMO.........#/25

[Image: Tyler.jpg]

and .........................

#1.) Does this team have any history at all? #/10

[Image: Detroitquad.jpg]

Enjoy y'all.

RE: 3 hits, 4 boxes of Dominion
lot better hits than i've had when purchasing packs....my best hit was out of a team break out of this product.
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(03-25-2012, 07:12 PM)arock99 Wrote: lot better hits than i've had when purchasing packs....my best hit was out of a team break out of this product.
Trust me I have probably cracked close to 5 cases of this stuff and you are pretty much guaranteed 2-3 pretty good hits in a 6 box case. Buying one box at a time is really risky. Dominion IMO, is the best and the only best product Panini has produced in hockey. All the rest have been very poor especially CR and Certified these last 2 years. Anyway...........

Sweet hits...did you happen to pull any low numbered cards of Oshie?

(03-25-2012, 07:38 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Sweet hits...did you happen to pull any low numbered cards of Oshie?
I think I pulled his auto, I will have to check and let you know.

(03-25-2012, 07:15 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Trust me I have probably cracked close to 5 cases of this stuff and you are pretty much guaranteed 2-3 pretty good hits in a 6 box case. Buying one box at a time is really risky. Dominion IMO, is the best and the only best product Panini has produced in hockey. All the rest have been very poor especially CR and Certified these last 2 years. Anyway...........
Great cards, but I have to disagree with the "very poor esp CR" opinion. The Crown I have bought have more then made me a profit off of just selling 4 cards + paid for the boxes... And I still have a ton of inserts to sell... Nothing has come remotely close in value for me this year.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Sweeeeeeeeet Seguin!
Collecting Red Sox Prospects, Jacoby Ellsbury, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, and Tom Brady

(03-25-2012, 07:39 PM)rippinwax Wrote: I think I pulled his auto, I will have to check and let you know.
I would love to be able to do a break like that! I checked and I'm actually just down to only needing the 1/1 cards of Oshie from Dominion. I think the only non 1/1 I need is the Tag/6.

That booklet is amazing! The decision to use Draper over Zetterberg is a little awkward though. Congrats

i didnt realize that was a booklet...i thought it was for each side...sweet
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins