`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!

Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
eBay ID: boppers32

Honestly, my hard earned military paycheck went into these:

I spent 217.00 on these 6 cards... There are a couple in question.

These two in particular:

The Original item # on the bay: 120870808544 or:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120870808544?ssP...500wt_1367

The actual card I received:

[Image: Jordaninserts.jpg]

The Original item # on the bay: 120872052001 or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120872052001?ssP...500wt_1367

The actual card I received:

[Image: Jordaninserts1.jpg]

The first was listed as MINT. No flaws were visible upon bidding. Once received, I noticed that the Chicago on the right side had a different hologram reflection in the proper light, plus; noticed some creasing on top right stick out edge and along left side. The back had some edging wear as well that was not described in the auction.

The second card "Warp Speed" has a small printing flaw bottom left, along with edge wear on the back. Even though the listing stated:

Like New: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of ... Read more

I beg to DIFFER!

I noticed the links to each auction were the exact same, not sure if that's a sign as suspicious selling on the bay..

anyways, here are the others...

again, a lot of edge wear on the back side not listed in the auction

[Image: Jordaninserts1copy.jpg]

[Image: Jordaninserts-1.jpg]

Not to mention, this one below has some surface dents that you cannot see in the scan...MAN I'M PISSED!!!

[Image: Jordaninserts2.jpg]

[Image: Jordaninsertscopy.jpg]

thanks1 I already PM'd the seller. Since he left me feedback already, I gave him some options on what he should do to fix the issues...

RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
it could be an honest mistake, and he sent you the wrong cards, because the two in question, look like a different variation. hopefully the seller will fix it for you.
Smile 
RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
(03-24-2012, 07:32 PM)libs021 Wrote: it could be an honest mistake, and he sent you the wrong cards, because the two in question, look like a different variation. hopefully the seller will fix it for you.
I agree that it could be an honest mistake.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

The first one I think is more a lighting/reflective nature of the card when taken a picture of it. I know also its condition sensative but the decription of condition was wrong. I use to have that one and it was more goldish then the stock pic shows it way different.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

If I'm selling multiple cards for that much $, I find it kind of hard to send several of the wrong cards...c'mon guys, it's like saying Kaycee Anthony didn't have something to do with her daughter Kaylee Anthony's murder/death..

I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF ONE card was wrongfully sent, but after noticing different issues with 3+?????...i just gave up and emailed the seller.

I'm dumb, but not stupid. Don't play me...Play Lotto
Smile 
(03-24-2012, 08:00 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: If I'm selling multiple cards for that much $, I find it kind of hard to send several of the wrong cards...c'mon guys, it's like saying Kaycee Anthony didn't have something to do with her daughter Kaylee Anthony's murder/death..

I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF ONE card was wrongfully sent, but after noticing different issues with 3+?????...i just gave up and emailed the seller.

I'm dumb, but not stupid. Don't play me...Play Lotto
I sincerely hope that you will get the satisfaction that is meant for you in this transaction.

(03-24-2012, 08:06 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I sincerely hope that you will get the satisfaction that is meant for you in this transaction.
I just want what was listed in the auction per card... as anyone else would you know.

Here's 200+ dollars for some false listings...that makes my daySmile)

Out of the last 3 mail days, I've had probe with 2 of them. What up eBay??!!!
Smile 
(03-24-2012, 08:13 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I just want what was listed in the auction per card... as anyone else would you know.

Here's 200+ dollars for some false listings...that makes my daySmile)

Out of the last 3 mail days, I've had probe with 2 of them. What up eBay??!!!
I sincerely wish you good luck.

sounds like ebay!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully, the seller will make good by it. bait & switch?? in regards to the wrong cards.... It is hard to see small flaws in scans.. If I have second thoughts, I try to email the seller, but most time, they say they are selling "as is" which kind of sucks... they can't be honest...

United States Navy Veteran (1999-2011)
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*