`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My National Treasures PC - A New Thread

RE: My National Treasures PC - A New Thread
Thats some sweet stuff I liked the Riggins Fro....But Bam a Steve Largent ...He was one of my Favorites back in the day and the Charley Taylor is sick and riggins still wins for Biggest FRO
Photobucket

Thanks everyone Smile

(03-15-2012, 04:31 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Awesome cards haze!!!! Im lucky enough to own the Marino version of the Canton Classics prime auto myself and we need to talk about those Marino patches. I could use one lol. I also love the Sayers!!!!!
It is available sir, just show me what you got NT style Wink

(03-15-2012, 04:32 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Thats some sweet stuff I liked the Riggins Fro....But Bam a Steve Largent ...He was one of my Favorites back in the day and the Charley Taylor is sick and riggins still wins for Biggest FRO
riggo and marino both had some killer fros!
Here are some Base Variation Auto cards from 06 NT

[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresHelm-2.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresHelmetS.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresHelm-1.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-13.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-9.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-2.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-11.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMateria.jpg]

wow, nice stuff hazey
[Image: MinuteMaid3-1.jpg]

Like the Helmet tag first time I seen one of those
Photobucket

Cant get enough of NT! One of my packages came in today with a card hammered. Seeing this stuff made the card seem small anyway ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

ty ronnie n rooster. I do love helmet cards, had to pony up for that one.

(03-15-2012, 09:31 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Cant get enough of NT! One of my packages came in today with a card hammered. Seeing this stuff made the card seem small anyway ha

What card got hammered? Sorry to hear that Sad
Here is the rest of the base variation cards from 06:

[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-8.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-10.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-4.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-5.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-3.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-7.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresClinton.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-1.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-6.jpg][Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresMateria.jpg]

A namath auto. So pissed...oh well
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

YES!!!! Haze has returned in full force!!! Can't wait to see what's coming!

Of course, I've seen most of these before, but who can't see enough of these sweet NT's???
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-16-2012, 08:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: A namath auto. So pissed...oh well
Ahh man, thats horrible. What year/subset was it from? How did the seller respond?
(03-16-2012, 09:31 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: YES!!!! Haze has returned in full force!!! Can't wait to see what's coming!

Of course, I've seen most of these before, but who can't see enough of these sweet NT's???
LOl where did I go? Undecided

Of course you know those sweet ones from you will show in a little bit :*

(03-16-2012, 09:31 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: YES!!!! Haze has returned in full force!!! Can't wait to see what's coming!

I echo the same, W....bring 'em on...