`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
(03-16-2012, 12:17 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Okay! Have a good night. I am not looking to argue with you bud. I am sure you can find a bickering match elsewhere. Thanks!
Now you don't want to start a "bickering match" even though you were the one that first responded to my post. Go take care of your million kids instead of posting on the internet all day about baseball cards lol

You got an issue with a family?
Sounds lonely!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-16-2012, 12:29 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: You got an issue with a family?
More moronic responses from you. Please point out where I said I had an issue with a family? I said maybe you should attend to your family instead of posting on here all day.

(03-16-2012, 12:31 AM)PadresFan86 Wrote: More moronic responses from you. Please point out where I said I had an issue with a family? I said maybe you should attend to your family instead of posting on here all day.
I have fallen in the game long enough. Good night!

(03-16-2012, 12:35 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have fallen in the game long enough. Good night!
So you're going to start harassing me through pm's now too? LOL You are so pathetic. You remind me of the over weight dude in his 30's that drags his entire family to a sports card show lol Get a life man.

[Image: thisguyisadork.jpg]

Im not here to take sides, but not sure why its necessary to bring anyones family into this? What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you that bored on a Thursday night that you have to come here and pick a fight throwing personal insults? Grow up.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-16-2012, 12:45 AM)Krangry Wrote: Im not here to take sides, but not sure why its necessary to bring anyones family into this? What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you that bored on a Thursday night that you have to come here and pick a fight throwing personal insults? Grow up.
Any reason why this guy has to make a smart a** comment when I originally posted nothing to him?

[quote='PadresFan86' pid='1944542' dateline='1331876564']

So you're going to start harassing me through pm's now too? LOL You are so pathetic. You remind me of the over weight dude in his 30's that drags his entire family to a sports card show lol Get a life man.

I don't think we can post PMs here.

OH MY GOD, I violated the internet rules on a forum board. I bet I'm going to get banned now. I'll be so devastated since I actually have a life. I bet you collect Star Wars figurines too.

Photoshopping Royals hats on Frank Thomas and worrying about whether another loser is going to send your cards or not in a trade lol

(03-16-2012, 12:35 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have fallen in the game long enough. Good night!
wow, do u manage to start fights with everyone on here.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]