`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Break of 2012 Heritage

RE: First Break of 2012 Heritage
I pulled a Carpenter color swap out of my box. Cool looking cards.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(03-15-2012, 07:27 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: I pulled a Carpenter color swap out of my box. Cool looking cards.
Nice, those are nice looking cards.

(03-15-2012, 06:58 PM)908 Wrote: well ill get a pic of it for u and i need the michael young and did u pull any of the following hosmer? and did u get a pujols hamilton michael young hamilton kinsler crow base out of this product. or inserts

[Image: 1000000000000000.jpg]

heres the pic of the jay it was the boxtopper
is there any other cards that you would look for to trade for the Carp relic?

yes i pulled 16 diff cards base adron jay freese craig pitchers and yadia. those are headlines.
4 diff adron chambers
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-15-2012, 08:49 PM)908 Wrote: yes i pulled 16 diff cards base adron jay freese craig pitchers and yadia. those are headlines.
4 diff adron chambers
Ok, I am definitely interested in the Adron base cards, and maybe the rest of the Cardinals. What are you looking for in a trade for these and the Carp?

i can use the michael young would u buy i may be intrested in the arod or cano gud.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-15-2012, 09:00 PM)908 Wrote: i can use the michael young would u buy i may be intrested in the arod or cano gud.
what would you be looking for, for the carp?

probbably the cano gud. and id throw in some of the base. id also like the young. id do all the base the carp for the michael young and the cano. lmk if u think thats fair.
ill add them to my org if u do the same with the young.

(03-15-2012, 09:08 PM)908 Wrote: probbably the cano gud. and id throw in some of the base. id also like the young. id do all the base the carp for the michael young and the cano. lmk if u think thats fair.
ill add them to my org if u do the same with the young.
I think I want to hold onto the Young, but I would do the Cano for the Carp if that sounds good to you? Did you say you did have the Adron Chambers base? If so I would do that trade with the Young

yes i do have 4 diff adron chambers base.i have added all the cardinals i pulled into the org id do all the base and the carp for the young and the cano if good add the young to org and i will send a trade offer.