`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's he going??

Where's he going??
Peyton Manning. Where's he going to go? My personal guess is the dolphins, because they have a big salary cap with so few high budget players. What do you think?

RE: Where's he going??
Texas would be very interesting.
Defense is set.
They have a great RB and WR.
One of the best offensive lines in the NFL.

Are we talking the Texans or the Cowboys? IDK in my opinion The Cowboys should maybe release romo or Felix Jones and that might be a possiblity. But if your talking Texans, well I think they will probably stay with Schaub once he gets back... But interesting possibility.

(03-13-2012, 02:49 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Are we talking the Texans or the Cowboys? IDK in my opinion The Cowboys should maybe release romo or Felix Jones and that might be a possiblity. But if your talking Texans, well I think they will probably stay with Schaub once he gets back... But interesting possibility.
Texans. Sorry about that. I was typing while on the phone.
Whoa. Looks like Denver and Tennessee are the final two. Or at least these two pulled away from the rest of the field.

If Houston picked up Manning, what would they do with Schaub? I think Schaub is pretty decent.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Reggie Wayne, Peyton Manning in miami since they got rid of Brandon Marshall. Match made in south flordia heaven.
Eddie George Super Collector

Its Denver. They got a great team, $45 million under the cap. Probaly get Wayne and Saturday too. Maybe Clark. Vegas has Denver as the favorite. All signs point to Denver.

That will be a sick team. Manning at QB throwing to Demaryius (who will be a pro bowl receiver, with a guy like Manning throwing, may be the best in the league), Reggie Wayne, and Decker in the slot. Had the #1 running attack in the league last year, but I think that was Tebows influence. Denver is looking for a bigger back too. Then that Defense who kept Denver in every game when Tebow would play like garbage for 3 quarters before becoming the best QB in the league in the 4th quarter.

Then they will trade Tebow which will break my heart, but Im a Broncos fan 1st. Ill still root for Timmy, just not if he is playing Denver.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Its probably Denver. A week ago i figured Miami hands down but it just seems like the Dolphins got played AGAIN like everytime.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Arizona

(03-13-2012, 06:08 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Arizona
How would they do that. They are $15 million over the cap?
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331