`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

No, I am not defensive. That is your opinion and I appreciate it but do not agree with it. Try trading with me before you make a judgement though.
[/quote]

(03-11-2012, 10:33 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Doesn't matter if the guy PCs the cards or not like myself, IF I was getting offered the 2 Greens for my PC while trading down my $100 Dalton for the $90 combined autos I wouldn't do it either. I wouldn't trade down also in the other traders favor either. They were probably SAGE or Press Pass autos anyhow.
Then I would say BOTH of you are difficult to trade with. When I was trading for Packers cards, I cannot count how many times I did what you guys are calling trading down. I quite often traded one or more higher value cards for greater quantity and lower value specifically because I was getting PC. To this day, I STILL consider it trading UP because I was getting rid of cards I didn't wany for ones I did.

I guess someone has to trade you guys MORE $ AND less quantity before you consider it, and even then it still might not happen.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

They are in it for the money. I could understand not wanting to trade for 3 or 4 $25-$30 cards but 2 for PC. But maybe the SV didnt match up so it wasnt a fair trade lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-11-2012, 11:05 PM)all day baby Wrote: Then I would say BOTH of you are difficult to trade with. When I was trading for Packers cards, I cannot count how many times I did what you guys are calling trading down. I quite often traded one or more higher value cards for greater quantity and lower value specifically because I was getting PC. To this day, I STILL consider it trading UP because I was getting rid of cards I didn't wany for ones I did.

I guess someone has to trade you guys MORE $ AND less quantity before you consider it, and even then it still might not happen.
Thank-you for your opinion but I disagree that I am hard to trade with.

(03-11-2012, 11:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: They are in it for the money. I could understand not wanting to trade for 3 or 4 $25-$30 cards but 2 for PC. But maybe the SV didnt match up so it wasnt a fair trade lol
Now the lights come on!

You are already missed

If it were two Eric Berry autos I needed and depending on which ones they were I would do it.

But I don't get mad at anyone for declining a trade.

Thank-you all for your feedback, some I agree with and some I don't. But because of this thread, I have learned some valuable lessons from several different people. Special thanks to chasescardcave and Num1Monroefan for teaching me a very old lesson that I should not have easily forgotten.

I must say that the one person you thank specially in your lessons learned was listed on your ignore list when all of this started.....interesting
(03-11-2012, 11:17 PM)ebelvin Wrote: Thank-you all for your feedback, some I agree with and some I don't. But because of this thread, I have learned some valuable lessons from several different people. Special thanks to chasescardcave and Num1Monroefan for teaching me a very old lesson that I should not have easily forgotten.

(03-11-2012, 11:10 PM)ebelvin Wrote: Thank-you for your opinion but I disagree that I am hard to trade with.
Be honest with yourself for one second... Does ANYONE think they are hard to trade with? No.

However, being equally honest... I'm certain there are some on here that think I am hard to trade with, yet I have 585 completed trades. And a good portion of those trades took more than one pass to come to an agreement. Plus, over half of the ones on the first page do not have equal number of cards.

I cannot get past how silly it sounds to negate a trade because it's not an equal number of cards on each side. I can at least understand when it's not an equal dollar value, but not an equal number of cards is just ludicrous. Clearly, you were not looking to trade with that particular person.

You are already missed

I kind of find it sad that ftjags28 would send you nasty private messages and have his buddies come on here trying to ruin your reputation. It seems these guys are all clique tight and would do anything for one another. Ebelvin, we just need to avoid traders like these guys. It is his card guys, if he didn't want to make the deal its on him. So why does that make him hard to deal with???