`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
For me it depends on how much I liked the two A.J. Green's. I would have preferred a 1-1 even trade. I definitely wouldn't have ignored you for you declining my offer. Some people just have thin skin.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Let me see if I understand this. You cancelled a trade because you were trading down because the value was $10 off and it took two cards? If what wasn't offered to you was pc, and you were holding out, I could get but $10 really and on top of that you were getting pc? I don't post alot on the boards, but I do follow them from time to time and rejecting a pc trade over that amount tells me you are really someone who's hard to trade with and thankfully I don't have any aj greens available and if I did I can only imagine the hassle I'd have if I asked you to trade. I looked at your numerous posts regarding you wanting AJ Green and all I see are very few to no replies in most of them (reading this thread, I can see why no one is trying to trade you aj green)

(03-11-2012, 09:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: Then your definition of trading down is vastly different than mine. I have people asking for my cards, but they don't have anything I need. Even though I could be getting something that totals more than I would be trading away, if I have no use for what I'm getting, that is trading down. And in your situation, you ARE getting something you want... 2 PC cards. IMO, you were NOT trading down. Your trading opponent was. $10 more in a trade is not a benefit if it is a card you have to settle for. If you expect every trade to be even-steven, then it's going to take a lot of effort to trade with you.

Finally, I guess I don't understand what "...just because I declined the trade for the reason of not wanting to trade down..." means. That implies you declined the trade, yet above you said you didn't. Care to explain what you mean?
What I mean is that I did leave the trade offer open, just not those cards. As soon as I said no to those he cancelled the trade. My point is even if it PC, it does not mean I have to trade. I have an open offer right now for a $100 Green for the $100 Dalton and I was not hard to deal with. I have 60 other trades from people who will agree with me that I am easy to deal with.

(03-11-2012, 10:10 PM)giznig Wrote: Let me see if I understand this. You cancelled a trade because you were trading down because the value was $10 off and it took two cards? If what wasn't offered to you was pc, and you were holding out, I could get but $10 really and on top of that you were getting pc? I don't post alot on the boards, but I do follow them from time to time and rejecting a pc trade over that amount tells me you are really someone who's hard to trade with and thankfully I don't have any aj greens available and if I did I can only imagine the hassle I'd have if I asked you to trade. I looked at your numerous posts regarding you wanting AJ Green and all I see are very few to no replies in most of them (reading this thread, I can see why no one is trying to trade you aj green)
really, is it that easy to call me a hard to deal with trader just because I don't want to trade my one card for two, answer that question when somebody offers you the same deal every time.

Its not a matter of what it was but who it was. If it would have been a $100 Ryan Leaf card I'm sure you would have made the trade in a heartbeat lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

yes, it appears that it is, especially since I'm not the only poster who's identifying you as hard to trade with. Yes, they're your cards but clearly as one of the other posters mentioned, your definition of trading down must not be the same as the majority of traders I have traded with. Looking at your threads, I'm not seeing alot of AJ Green Auto's coming your way. How many times have you rejected this same deal?

really, is it that easy to call me a hard to deal with trader just because I don't want to trade my one card for two, answer that question when somebody offers you the same deal every time.
[/quote]

(03-11-2012, 10:21 PM)giznig Wrote: yes, it appears that it is, especially since I'm not the only poster who's identifying you as hard to trade with. Yes, they're your cards but clearly as one of the other posters mentioned, your definition of trading down must not be the same as the majority of traders I have traded with. Looking at your threads, I'm not seeing alot of AJ Green Auto's coming your way. How many times have you rejected this same deal?

[/quote]

There is where you are wrong, I have 7 in my posession and 3 traded for today. It is funny how I don't know you but you are taking this personally and attacking me for no other reason but to label me a hard trader. Sounds curious doesn't it?

(03-11-2012, 10:12 PM)ebelvin Wrote: What I mean is that I did leave the trade offer open, just not those cards. As soon as I said no to those he cancelled the trade. My point is even if it PC, it does not mean I have to trade. I have an open offer right now for a $100 Green for the $100 Dalton and I was not hard to deal with. I have 60 other trades from people who will agree with me that I am easy to deal with.
Call it what you want, you still put the kibosh on the trade. I would agree with you if you were getting two cards you didn't need, but I will never understand keeping something you don't want and turning down 2 PC cards just because it's two cards for your one.

(03-11-2012, 10:12 PM)ebelvin Wrote: really, is it that easy to call me a hard to deal with trader just because I don't want to trade my one card for two, answer that question when somebody offers you the same deal every time.
Your one card of someone you don't collect, for two cards of someone you DO collect. In my book, I find that easy to call you hard to deal with. I HAD an SP Authentic AJ Green, but I traded it along with a 2011 Certified Phil Simms jersey card for a Bradford card I wanted. It was $20 in my favor. My trading partner did not complain one bit. He is an excellent trader. I will never hesitate trading with him again because he is fair.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Doesn't matter if the guy PCs the cards or not like myself, IF I was getting offered the 2 Greens for my PC while trading down my $100 Dalton for the $90 combined autos I wouldn't do it either. I wouldn't trade down also in the other traders favor either. They were probably SAGE or Press Pass autos anyhow.

great then and congratulations on getting some pc. Are you always this defensive as I don't feel I'm attacking you, but rather asking you questions after reading this thread and looking at your threads requesting to trade? From reading some of the opinions and forming my own, I would have to say you appear difficult to trade with

There is where you are wrong, I have 7 in my posession and 3 traded for today. It is funny how I don't know you but you are taking this personally and attacking me for no other reason but to label me a hard trader. Sounds curious doesn't it?
[/quote]

(03-11-2012, 10:33 PM)giznig Wrote: great then and congratulations on getting some pc. Are you always this defensive as I don't feel I'm attacking you, but rather asking you questions after reading this thread and looking at your threads requesting to trade? From reading some of the opinions and forming my own, I would have to say you appear difficult to trade with

[/quote]

No, I am not defensive. That is your opinion and I appreciate it but do not agree with it. Try trading with me before you make a judgement though.