`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...

RE: Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...
I'm looking to take a vacation in a few months, can someone give me all the info for this? What's it all about?, price? Things like that. Do they give away cards lol

(03-11-2012, 08:09 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Thats awesome! I have been looking at going but it really depends on the autograph line up. Im going to the chicago sun times show next weekend. Im going to meet Gore!
I am going mainly because Ripken is signing and I am participating, woohoo!!!!!!!!! It's been a dream of mine to meet him. Still waiting on the football guys who are going to be there. I would be in heaven if RayRay was there too Big Grin

Have fun meeting Gore. Sounds like a blast to me Big Grin
(03-11-2012, 08:15 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I'm looking to take a vacation in a few months, can someone give me all the info for this? What's it all about?, price? Things like that. Do they give away cards lol
http://www.nsccshow.com/

Here is a link to the site that will give you alot of this info Smile

Eat a good breakfast.

Use the first day to scout out the booths. Look for deals, PC items, traders, and plan where you want to return to the other days of the convention.

Bring plenty of cash. Not everyone will take credit cards.

Bring EVERYTHING you have to trade. You will get screwed in your trades, but you can come away with some good PC items.

Use your credit card for everything OUTSIDE of the Convention. Like an ATM... Wink

Take frequent breaks. The Convention I went to was HUGE, and that was 5 yrs ago. I can only imagine it's gotten bigger since then. You can get real tired, real fast.

You are allowed to walk away if the deal isn't right for you.

And, most importantly... Have fun.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-11-2012, 08:13 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Is it best to carry cash or will a cc work? Not sure how these guys setup payment and don't want to be in a bind if I want something. I figured you would know since you setup sometimes Smile
Id bring most of your money in cash and I think there will be an atm if need be!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Ugh its in Baltimore, I will wait until its back in Chicago!!! Smile

I'm going....can't wait....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Take your time and go early. ALOT of stuff to look at.
Both cash for the single vendors or cc for the big booths. Some sell boxes (atlanta sportscards, blowout ect.)
Make sure you go to all the booths for the big card co's alot give out freebies and kids tend to get extra stuff.
I went last time in Balt and had a ton of fun spent close to 400 w/o thinking about it.
You find alot of guys love to make deals. I had altanta sports cards have boxes and make prices lower w/o asking.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I was there last year and it was so much fun!! Like everyone else it is true you have to pace yourself.
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe

Have fun there! I want to go sometime, don't think it ever comes to my area though. I hope RayRay comes so you can meet him! Have fun seeing Ripken too!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Yes, hopefully we can meet up. I bought my ticket online yesterday. This is my first time attending and I didn't want to miss out on buying a pass early. Also, I don't want to wait in line so I had to upgrade to the "head of the line" auto pass. I have to get Mr. Ripken to sign a ball that I have that he hit, I will decide later who else to get autographs of.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]