`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Cards

RE: Topps Redemption Cards
Your Freeman should be shipped quickly. He's already signed. It took 2 weeks for me to get mine.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(03-11-2012, 10:43 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Sometimes you get them never. If you're a FOF (Fan of Freddie) it's worth the chance though. I think everyone hates redemptions.

BTW,
I believe I have a bunch of employee #8's rc's somewhere. If you'd be interested maybe we can work something out when I get back to trading?
sounds good, i got about everything from 96-97 but need some of his refractor parallels and inserts. i still havent gotten a topps chrome refractor of walker which i have no excuse as to why, they are selling for pennies on the dollar now.
Thanks for all the replies, I seen a couple on the bay that were already redeemed so he signed them. Nothing worse then finally breaking a cold streak and getting a nice pull and its a redemption card. I also sent in a 07 bowman chrome gold refractor of david wright that had the machine stamp on the bottom of the card from where the packs are sealed, still no replacement. that was almost 4 years ago now. anyhow, when the freddie comes in ill put up a pic.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-11-2012, 02:45 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: sounds good, i got about everything from 96-97 but need some of his refractor parallels and inserts. i still havent gotten a topps chrome refractor of walker which i have no excuse as to why, they are selling for pennies on the dollar now.
Well, don't get too excited then. I may not have anything you need. I think I might have the refractor though, but in my head I'm seeing a Ron Mercer refractor. I lost interest in him when he had his legal troubles. I gave his first SLU to my son a while back.

(03-11-2012, 02:54 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Well, don't get too excited then. I may not have anything you need. I think I might have the refractor though, but in my head I'm seeing a Ron Mercer refractor. I lost interest in him when he had his legal troubles. I gave his first SLU to my son a while back.
ron mercer, unfortunately I got alot of him back in the day since I followed the celts because of toine. Wonder what ever happened to him. He was a baller back in the day. Same with tony delk, I know he dropped 50 in one game but that was about it.

I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

i have 2 redempti0ons from 2010 and i keep calling and getting free packs
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

2 out 3 of my 2011 redemptions have shipped:

Triple Threads Auto/Relic - Albert Pujols
Tier One On the Rise Auto - Mike Stanton

Still waiting on Tier One Crowd Pleaser - Ozzie Smith

All had ship dates of June. Two out of three ain't bad!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____