`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 TM Pricing is Live!!!

2012 TM Pricing is Live!!!
I'm loading as we speak - Should be some great trade bait showing up on the boards!!!
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

RE: 2012 TM Pricing is Live!!!
Trade sent
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-09-2012, 08:55 AM)oljey Wrote: I'm loading as we speak - Should be some great trade bait showing up on the boards!!!
Let me know what you want to do about the trade we have going. If you aren't interested, no problem, I can still mail that Cale to you. If you are interested, I'm looking for autos of: Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, Kurt Busch, Jeff Burton, Jamie McMurray or David Ragan.

Thanks
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Sorry - worked a midnight shift - I just loaded some 2012 TM - lmk if you need any of those.
(03-09-2012, 09:40 AM)ryancholden Wrote: Let me know what you want to do about the trade we have going. If you aren't interested, no problem, I can still mail that Cale to you. If you are interested, I'm looking for autos of: Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, Kurt Busch, Jeff Burton, Jamie McMurray or David Ragan.

Thanks
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(03-09-2012, 09:44 AM)oljey Wrote: Sorry - worked a midnight shift - I just loaded some 2012 TM - lmk if you need any of those.
Midnight shift...yuck.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Now i gotta load 12 boxes worth of TM cards...might take awhile
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

(03-09-2012, 01:21 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: Now i gotta load 12 boxes worth of TM cards...might take awhile
You might as well add all of them and delete the ones you dont have once you get them in there. It might be easier Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]