`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
looking to trade for or buy..

RE: looking to trade for or buy..
(03-06-2012, 11:40 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I'm not looking to be nasty or anything like that, robd - and I don't know where you are getting that from. I've just checked the TOS and it is against the beckett TOS for a trader to advertise items for sale, with a fixed price or Best offer. Offending member face suspension and repeated offenses will result in expulsion and cancellation of membership account. This is paraphrased slightly, but the gist is there - no prices are allowed to be given out, be they beckett, ball-park, e-bay or personal prices. That is not me, it is beckett. Go and check the tos if you don't believe me.
Also, that is why you have a warning next your thread. That red exclamation mark means you have been warned or that beckett is watching your thread.
If its that important beckett can contact me about it..i been on this site for only a couple months and seen countless people give prices on their cards and are still on the site..if they want to kick me off a site im actually paying to be on they would only be hurting themselves..once again im not asking or stating book values

Oh and anyone can put the exclamation mark next to their thread..its with the rest of the icons under the title
Taffster--is the smiley face better for u?
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I just re-read the TOS at http://www.beckett.com/tos/.

Offering items for sale on the trading sub-forums is strictly forbidden, and can result in a suspension of up to 30 days. Repeat offenders are subject to permanent expulsion from the site. You will not be notified of a violation, and your post(s) will be deleted. This includes items posted for sale at a fixed price, for best offer, or those being offered in an auction format (including but not limited to online auctions).

I know that I read the TOS before but now I know that I have forgotten some of it already.

(03-06-2012, 11:30 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: morning, noon or night beckett can always count on you. if you are not getting paid for your efforts then i am cancelling my opg subscriptions cause thats bs
I try my best to contribute in the Beckett Forums but I am not perfect and sometimes I also make some mistakes (intentional or unintentional). Yes, I am not getting paid for this. No need to cancel your subscriptions.

I just can't make any big grin comments on this thread anymore. Taffster74 is absolutely correct.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Lol..thanks taffster for turning my thread into a TOS refresher..wrong about them puttin an exclamation point next to my thread because i did that but, you are on point when it comes to the TOS! Great...back to the point
TTT!!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-07-2012, 05:48 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Lol..thanks taffster for turning my thread into a TOS refresher..wrong about them puttin an exclamation point next to my thread because i did that but, you are on point when it comes to the TOS! Great...back to the point
TTT!!
taffster are u fila's long lost son.
Smile Smile
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Thumbs Up 
(03-07-2012, 10:23 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: taffster are u fila's long lost son.
Smile Smile
That would be awesome but I guess it wouldn't be acceptable.

Because, Taffster74 is older than me. Which means I'll be the son! Hahahah!

(03-07-2012, 10:33 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: That would be awesome but I guess it wouldn't be acceptable.

Because, Taffster74 is older than me. Which means I'll be the son! Hahahah!
I should of thought of that earlier, I mean that would be odd--you being 14 and having a kid that was old enough to type on a message board.

I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Smile 
(03-07-2012, 10:36 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: I should of thought of that earlier, I mean that would be odd--you being 14 and having a kid that was old enough to type on a message board.
Lmao! You are really good at making jokes and inserting something in it (age wise).

For the record. I am turning 28 this coming last quarter of this year. And Taffster74 is older because I think he (definitely he) is born in 1974. Did I guess it right, Taff?

By the way, Rybowski97...
Are you in 1997 or 1897...
Lmfao!!!

(03-07-2012, 10:40 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Lmao! You are really good at making jokes and inserting something in it (age wise).

For the record. I am turning 28 this coming last quarter of this year. And Taffster74 is older because I think he (definitely he) is born in 1974. Did I guess it right, Taff?

By the way, Rybowski97...
Are you in 1997 or 1897...
Lmfao!!!
97 was when i first got online and that was my screename on aol. i was still in highscool an at the time and i was still using it when i joined beckett in 99. does anyone even have aol anymore

Smile 
(03-07-2012, 10:56 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: 97 was when i first got online and that was my screename on aol. i was still in highscool an at the time and i was still using it when i joined beckett in 99. does anyone even have aol anymore
Oh, I see. What is your birth year? AOL = America Online?

(03-07-2012, 10:59 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Oh, I see. What is your birth year? AOL = America Online?
1980 america on line..dialing................................................................................................................................................. hello..... you've got mail.