`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been bored so I'm organizing my memorabilia

Been bored so I'm organizing my memorabilia
Like I said, I've been bored and I have been accumulating a lot of football memorabilia. I had to start organizing it and making it suitable for display (for when I finally get my man-cave!). I won the LT mini-helmet a few years ago. I got the display the other day and thought it would be cool to add the Starting Line-Up figure. It is from the first year they were made. Too bad I didn't leave them in their packaging. They would be worth a lot now. Also have Marino, Montana, Elway, Dickerson, Darrell Green and Doug Williams.
[Image: 2012-02-28235059.jpg]

I went to a Monday night football game in 2008 when the Titans played the Colts. I bought a game program and got CJ to sign it the next season at training camp (he actually signed more than just CJ). I decided to put the program with the game ticket in a shadow box and added a couple of cards. I think I may put some kind of Titans decals on the sides of the ticket to make it look a little more professional.
[Image: 2012-02-28234739.jpg]

Now it's time to find a new project. Thanks for looking.

RE: Been bored so I'm organizing my memorabilia
Looks GREAT!!!!!!

(02-29-2012, 01:04 AM)volatty Wrote: Like I said, I've been bored and I have been accumulating a lot of football memorabilia. I had to start organizing it and making it suitable for display (for when I finally get my man-cave!). I won the LT mini-helmet a few years ago. I got the display the other day and thought it would be cool to add the Starting Line-Up figure. It is from the first year they were made. Too bad I didn't leave them in their packaging. They would be worth a lot now. Also have Marino, Montana, Elway, Dickerson, Darrell Green and Doug Williams.
[Image: 2012-02-28235059.jpg]

I went to a Monday night football game in 2008 when the Titans played the Colts. I bought a game program and got CJ to sign it the next season at training camp (he actually signed more than just CJ). I decided to put the program with the game ticket in a shadow box and added a couple of cards. I think I may put some kind of Titans decals on the sides of the ticket to make it look a little more professional.
[Image: 2012-02-28234739.jpg]

Now it's time to find a new project. Thanks for looking.
Nice start....I have a question for you. How did you post those pictures? I always assumed that the pictures on this site were done with a scanner but I know you didn't scan that helmet. thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Pretty cool stuff you have. When do you plan taking over the spare bedroom for your man cave?...lol

Do you have more things?

(02-29-2012, 09:40 AM)dmasci Wrote: Nice start....I have a question for you. How did you post those pictures? I always assumed that the pictures on this site were done with a scanner but I know you didn't scan that helmet. thanks
I took them with my phone, which has a pretty good camera on it, then uploaded it to my photobucket account. I edited it for size, then copied and pasted the IMG code from photobucket to Beckett when I wrote the post. It is very simple once you have the photobucket account. Most people on here use photobucket and attach the link to their profile.

Very nice!

[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDEzNDAuanBn.jpg]

[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDEzMzkuanBn.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-15203358.jpg] Jake Locker
[Image: 2011-08-05173425.jpg]
[Image: 2011-08-05173453.jpg]
[Image: 2011-07-31100927.jpg]
[Image: 2011-07-21191902.jpg]
[Image: 2011-09-27205947.jpg]

Nice, like the shadow box display. May have to make my own little project lol

Cool.....I've been working on my own "man cave" to display stuff I've collected over the years. I've put some pictures on photobucket to see if you can see them.

Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Whats the story on the UT/Bama program?

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football