`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Some of my Michael Jordan collection... updated first page.

Some of my Michael Jordan collection... updated first page.
This is some of my new collection,

I just got back into the hobby after a 15 year absence...

I started buying raw cards of MJ....

BUT after being dissappionted in the condition of most of the cards...

I started buying only graded...

I had no idea about jersey/patch cards...i'll be trying to get every jersey/patch color there is....

This is some of what i have got over the last few months...

Got a few more for my pc!

UPDATE 08/29/2012

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: JPG049.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG-8BQFEbZd5lQ60_57.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqJqgFKzLg1MPBQEe4-PEg60_57.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqZHJ4EOP9bW6mBQFmcOC2uw60_3.jpg]

[Image: 95s.jpg]

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

RE: Some of my MJ collection
Wow amazing collection!! Congrats!!

RE: Some of my MJ collection
Very nice collection! I was thinking of putting together a nice collection of MJ too. Maybe, getting graded ones is the way to go. If you have any tips or anything to look for please let me know. I like UNC stuff of him, and the floor board cards. Nice Collection though, and good luck
Finding more high quality cards.

RE: Some of my Michael Jordan collection...
Whoa, that's amazing! Great stuff, man!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Simply awesome my friend!

What would you say you spent on everything? I'm looking to expand my MJ collection as well. I recently bought this:

[Image: MichaelJordanrookie.jpg]

Was contemplating on getting a PSA 9 but I couldn't resist the price for the BGS 8.5.

Now that I got my biggest MJ goal out of the way, I can concentrate more on his other older stuff like his Star cards. Those are sweet!!

Lately I've been scouring over the Star cards on the bay.In fact, Im watching a few as we speak and just might pull the trigger on some. Pretty pricey for higher grades but I think that they are re-gaining popularity again; which doesn't really even matter to me how popular they are or ever get. I just really enjoy them because of the different colorful borders and they are somewhat odd IMO...lol

I agree with you as well when you mention about buying them graded. Since my MJ rookie is BGS, I'm more than likely going to go with all BGS slabbed MJ's. The cases just make the cards look so much better and you can never go wrong with BGS especially with more of the modern stuff.

Great cards you have there and thanks for sharing!

Wow...nice nice stuff. I'm proud to say I actually have 5 of them, all raw (that will change in the near future though!). I just love SO many of the 90's MJ inserts they look so awesome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice MJ RC! Think my next goal is for a BGS 9 RC. Hopefully mid this year.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(02-28-2012, 11:22 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow...nice nice stuff. I'm proud to say I actually have 5 of them, all raw (that will change in the near future though!). I just love SO many of the 90's MJ inserts they look so awesome!
I just sent you 2 of those 5 too
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(02-28-2012, 11:27 AM)tperks76 Wrote: I just sent you 2 of those 5 too

Crap...Missed the Fleer All-Stars. Make that 6! Four I actually acquired in trades on here, the other two I miraculously pulled (97-98 Chrome Season's Best refractor and the Emotion N-tense).

I'm just glad I finally had some decent enough stuff to get a bunch more of your MJs. Just wish you hadn't gotten rid of that Net Set one!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-28-2012, 11:31 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Crap...Missed the Fleer All-Stars. Make that 6! Four I actually acquired in trades on here, the other two I miraculously pulled (97-98 Chrome Season's Best refractor and the Emotion N-tense).

I'm just glad I finally had some decent enough stuff to get a bunch more of your MJs. Just wish you hadn't gotten rid of that Net Set one!
I actually will probably have another one in about a week or so. I got a buddy that's wanting to sell me a bunch of his MJ's and thats one of them.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111