`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just picked up my first 1/1 of my PC guy

Just picked up my first 1/1 of my PC guy
As many of you know, I am a heavy Tyrell Jenkins collector. Well, I got my first 1/1 of him tonight in a BIN auction. Let me know what you think.

Saw this on the bay. It had been on less than 2 hours. I offered 20% less than we had BIN listed at. But as soon as I sent the offer, I said screw it and bought it.

If someone would've gotten it before me, it might've never come back up for sale. I will scan it when it comes in the mail in the next couple of days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160748360046?ssP...1497.l2649

RE: Just picked up my first 1/1 of my PC guy
nice pickup... I have a small collection of him. I think you did alright with the price, being PC and him being one of our better prospects.

Tom

(02-26-2012, 09:38 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: As many of you know, I am a heavy Tyrell Jenkins collector. Well, I got my first 1/1 of him tonight in a BIN auction. Let me know what you think.

Saw this on the bay. It had been on less than 2 hours. I offered 20% less than we had BIN listed at. But as soon as I sent the offer, I said screw it and bought it.

If someone would've gotten it before me, it might've never come back up for sale. I will scan it when it comes in the mail in the next couple of days.

(02-26-2012, 09:38 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: As many of you know, I am a heavy Tyrell Jenkins collector. Well, I got my first 1/1 of him tonight in a BIN auction. Let me know what you think.

I might have tried to get it a bit cheaper. Yellow plates are the least popular of the four colors, but if it was within your budget and you are happy with it, congrats on the pickup! I'm afraid I don't know anything about Jenkins myself, though.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(02-26-2012, 10:24 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I might have tried to get it a bit cheaper. Yellow plates are the least popular of the four colors, but if it was within your budget and you are happy with it, congrats on the pickup! I'm afraid I don't know anything about Jenkins myself, though.
He's 19, was drafted 2 years ago out of high school and is rated the 6th best prospect overall in the Cardinals' entire system. He's like the 3rd best pitcher. Not bad for a kid that's 19.

(02-27-2012, 12:01 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: He's 19, was drafted 2 years ago out of high school and is rated the 6th best prospect overall in the Cardinals' entire system. He's like the 3rd best pitcher. Not bad for a kid that's 19.
No, not at all. (Of course, I have to be a little biased with the Diamondbacks prospects this year lol)
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Congrats. Now that you have got your first 1/1, you can be a little more patient and get a better price on the next of hopefully many more 1/1's. I jumped on my first chance at an Asdrubal Cabrera black printing plate and knew I paid a little too much, but like you, I didn't want someone else to get it. It was a BIN or best and I saw there was another competing offer so I didn't make a cheap offer.