`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beckett Prices vs Reality
02-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Beckett Prices vs Reality
I have collected over 200-300 figures from all sports since the early days. I have not collected anything for the past several yrs, but recently picked up a Beckett Sports Card Monthly and noticed high prices for alot of mcfarlane figs.

Are these true to asking price or inflated?

Anyone interested in mcfarlane sports figs from 2002-2009 let me know. I have almost all of them from Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey.

All figures are still in packages. I have alot of varients as well.
Let me know what you are interested in and I am sure I have.
Will send pics if requested.
Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Smile RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality
(02-23-2012 12:29 AM)hk71 Wrote:  I have collected over 200-300 figures from all sports since the early days. I have not collected anything for the past several yrs, but recently picked up a Beckett Sports Card Monthly and noticed high prices for alot of mcfarlane figs.

Are these true to asking price or inflated?

Anyone interested in mcfarlane sports figs from 2002-2009 let me know. I have almost all of them from Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey.

All figures are still in packages. I have alot of varients as well.
Let me know what you are interested in and I am sure I have.
Will send pics if requested.
Thanks.

I can't even say if it is true to asking price, neither I can say it is inflated. Best way to take it is as a guide. Not all guides are accurate at all times.

Beckett Prices versus Reality... Beckett Prices are already the past reality, so you can use this as a starting point for your selling needs. The best way is to search eBay completed listings for recent reality prices. You can also search other auction sites.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
02-23-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality
(02-23-2012 09:14 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote:  I can't even say if it is true to asking price, neither I can say it is inflated. Best way to take it is as a guide. Not all guides are accurate at all times.

Beckett Prices versus Reality... Beckett Prices are already the past reality, so you can use this as a starting point for your selling needs. The best way is to search eBay completed listings for recent reality prices. You can also search other auction sites.

Thanks for the advice. One question. If you wanted to unload a bunch of figs, what would you recommend? (as far as sites are concern)
02-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I'm always interested in Orioles and Ravens

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.
02-24-2012, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 04:16 PM by hk71.)
(02-24-2012 07:25 AM)jtraven42 Wrote:  I'm always interested in Orioles and Ravens

I just sold a Ray Lewis FP white and Mike Mussina Orioles Var.
I still have the Cal Ripken Cooperstown 2 white and Brooks Robinson Cooperstown 1 white.

Forgot to add: Ray Lewis Ser 15 Black

Thank you for asking.
02-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Smile RE: Beckett Prices vs Reality
(02-23-2012 11:18 PM)hk71 Wrote:  Thanks for the advice. One question. If you wanted to unload a bunch of figs, what would you recommend? (as far as sites are concern)

PM sent.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
02-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Any Bears or Yankees?

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

My Album - http://sportscardalbum.com/u/englandhous.../for-trade

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.
02-25-2012, 04:26 PM
(02-23-2012 11:18 PM)hk71 Wrote:  Thanks for the advice. One question. If you wanted to unload a bunch of figs, what would you recommend? (as far as sites are concern)

ebay, sell them in lots. I collect football legends if you have a set.
02-25-2012, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2012 04:42 PM by hk71.)
(02-25-2012 11:17 AM)englandhousehold Wrote:  Any Bears or Yankees?

Yankees: R. Clemens Collectors Box White Astros, R. Clemens Collectors Box White Yankees, J. Dimaggio Cooperstown 4 White, A. Pettite S.10 White Houston, R. Jackson Cooperstown White, I have all of ARod's from his TX to Yankees days (Reg and not variant versions), I have all the Babe Ruth's Cooperstown - reg - Red Sox - Yankees variations, Babe Ruth's 12" in box mint, I have all the Mantles as well, even the collectors edition in the box. All of the Yankess issued in the 3" size dual or single packs except Mattingly. Clemens grey, Mussina grey, Jeter, Mattingly C.3 , Wang FP, Posado, Soriano, etc...I think it maybe better for you to ask what you are looking for. If its 2009 and earlier, I am sure I have it. (other than the rarer items)

Bears" Urlacher S. 2 FP white and blue, 3" Urlacher, Payton Legends 2 blue. Favre/Urlacher. 3" Duece/Urlacher dual

I may have more, just some that I have after I opened up some boxes.
(02-25-2012 04:26 PM)Vols-1 Wrote:  ebay, sell them in lots. I collect football legends if you have a set.

I have all of the standard legends from Series 1 to Series 5. Only variants I have are Lambert, Unitas, Tarkenton. I am going to keep the Lambert though.
02-28-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm interested in some if you want to shoot me an idea of what you're asking or looking for.

(02-25-2012 04:37 PM)hk71 Wrote:  Yankees: R. Clemens Collectors Box White Astros, R. Clemens Collectors Box White Yankees, J. Dimaggio Cooperstown 4 White, A. Pettite S.10 White Houston, R. Jackson Cooperstown White, I have all of ARod's from his TX to Yankees days (Reg and not variant versions), I have all the Babe Ruth's Cooperstown - reg - Red Sox - Yankees variations, Babe Ruth's 12" in box mint, I have all the Mantles as well, even the collectors edition in the box. All of the Yankess issued in the 3" size dual or single packs except Mattingly. Clemens grey, Mussina grey, Jeter, Mattingly C.3 , Wang FP, Posado, Soriano, etc...I think it maybe better for you to ask what you are looking for. If its 2009 and earlier, I am sure I have it. (other than the rarer items)

Bears" Urlacher S. 2 FP white and blue, 3" Urlacher, Payton Legends 2 blue. Favre/Urlacher. 3" Duece/Urlacher dual

I may have more, just some that I have after I opened up some boxes.

I have all of the standard legends from Series 1 to Series 5. Only variants I have are Lambert, Unitas, Tarkenton. I am going to keep the Lambert though.

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

My Album - http://sportscardalbum.com/u/englandhous.../for-trade

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.