`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow!! Kobe 14kt gold standard /10

RE: wow!! Kobe 14kt gold standard /10
I have that one of Lebron. Im waiting for the demand to rise in those. You got a great deal. I think the Gold alone is around $100 if im not mistaken. Eventually, there has got to be a higher demand for these. I mean, they are paying thousands for these PMG's, but real gold, they dont want to pay for? SMH...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-21-2012, 12:53 AM)quavis Wrote: I have that one of Lebron. Im waiting for the demand to rise in those. You got a great deal. I think the Gold alone is around $100 if im not mistaken. Eventually, there has got to be a higher demand for these. I mean, they are paying thousands for these PMG's, but real gold, they dont want to pay for? SMH...
Any chance of trading for your lebron?

nah. Gonna hang on to it for a bit. It may be my biggest pull ever someday.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-21-2012, 12:53 AM)quavis Wrote: I think the Gold alone is around $100 if im not mistaken.
14K gold is 58.5% pure gold. So I am going to round down and say half of the material is actual gold. I would imagine that is probably around 7 milligrams or less of 14kt gold. 14 milligrams of pure 24k gold is worth about $4. So cut that in half, and then in half again, $1. Congratulations, you're rich.

[Image: 2thumbsup.gif]

(02-20-2012, 09:36 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: There was no way i thought that my bid would win this card, I wasnt even watching it when it ended. I thought i would put out this bid thinking theres no way in hell i would win but im glad i did. If anybody is interested in trading, just because i paid this amount doesnt mean that im going to trade it for this amount. Did I overpay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280828745727?ssP...1439.l2649
hi mate, please check me for the kobe i have plenty u should be into including the guys from your sig.. lmk

(02-21-2012, 05:13 AM)stp420 Wrote: hi mate, please check me for the kobe i have plenty u should be into including the guys from your sig.. lmk
offer sent again
(02-21-2012, 02:49 AM)jeep1991 Wrote: 14K gold is 58.5% pure gold. So I am going to round down and say half of the material is actual gold. I would imagine that is probably around 7 milligrams or less of 14kt gold. 14 milligrams of pure 24k gold is worth about $4. So cut that in half, and then in half again, $1. Congratulations, you're rich.

[Image: 2thumbsup.gif]
Great math, no need to hate on here. $1 dollar worth of gold? Really? Let me hit up cash for gold then.

Lmaooo..cash for gold!! Hes probably right on the math but it really isnt the point, the fact that theres real gild on the card is whats sick
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

ive read up on these cards, yes the gold in the card is worth just over $1...regardless, pretty cool card!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Very sweet card not quite as cool as the Kobe totally certified auto you had but very cool and i think great price!!
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(02-21-2012, 07:10 AM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: Great math, no need to hate on here. $1 dollar worth of gold? Really? Let me hit up cash for gold then.
I didn't hate at all, just worked the numbers for the gold content comment for accuracy......... [Image: th5best.gif]