`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan sets

Jordan sets
I have 3 different Jordan sets for trade.
1. Upper Deck 23 card retirement set(unopened)
2. 6 card UD Gatorade set - 3x
3. 12 card UD Gatorade set, 1985-1997

Not sure what they are worth, but willing to trade for pretty much anything that I like.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: Jordan sets
I might be interested in one of the Gatorade sets. I may have it, but I am not 100% sure.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Is the 6-card gatorade set the oversized set? If so I have it, if not I need it. I think I need that retirement set too, i'll have to check!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-20-2012, 05:24 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Is the 6-card gatorade set the oversized set? If so I have it, if not I need it. I think I need that retirement set too, i'll have to check!
Yes, both of the gatorade sets are oversized. I believe the retirement set is also, not sure as it is a sealed set.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

yeah i think i need both the retirement set and the 12-card Gatorade set. I also could use your Gary Payton Kinetic (I picked up a box of that product on a whim and pulled every Kinetic except the Payton, so why not finish the set? haha). I've got a couple more Iguodala GU pieces you might need. Not sure what else and I have no clue what those MJs book for but take a look and LMK!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]