`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE 2/29!! 2011 Contenders break - Panini hits a weird new low...

RE: 2011 Contenders break - Panini hits a weird new low...
Nice!

That's funny... but you already know what they are going to hit you with... "4 autos per box" as written on the side... unfortunately, you got your 4. Granted you only received 1 of your 2 on on-card autos... so they are likely only going to replace one of your three "crappier" sticker autos... sorry man!

(02-19-2012, 03:37 PM)usafshelland Wrote: That's funny... but you already know what they are going to hit you with... "4 autos per box" as written on the side... unfortunately, you got your 4. Granted you only received 1 of your 2 on on-card autos... so they are likely only going to replace one of your three "crappier" sticker autos... sorry man!
I got 6... granted they kinda sorta sucked and 1 was todman but it was 6 Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

UPDATE!!: Spoke with Panini today and as a replacement/makeup for my blank redemption debacle I will NOT be receiving another redemption card. Instead, they are sending me

2011 Contenders Kendall Hunter on-card auto

AND

2011 Contenders Randall Cobb on-card auto

Not. Too. Shabby. So essentially, I got 6 autos and 3 on-cards from the box. Sweet!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(02-29-2012, 11:21 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: UPDATE!!: Spoke with Panini today and as a replacement/makeup for my blank redemption debacle I will NOT be receiving another redemption card. Instead, they are sending me

AND

Not. Too. Shabby. So essentially, I got 6 autos and 3 on-cards from the box. Sweet!
Wow! I think you did well there. Nice!

(02-29-2012, 11:21 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: UPDATE!!: Spoke with Panini today and as a replacement/makeup for my blank redemption debacle I will NOT be receiving another redemption card. Instead, they are sending me

AND

So in essence you got 3 on card auto's, Hunter, Ingram and Cobb... And all players who have potential.. I would take that all day long. Turned out to be a good break, much better than the two boxes of doo doo i got. The best i got was a K. Hunter Auto!! Congrats, Now lets just hope they dont take 1 year to get you your cards LOL

RE: UPDATE 2/29!! 2011 Contenders break - Panini hits a weird new low...
So, no fuss no muss! You actually got one of the better boxes I've seen so far. I know you had to work for it a bit, but hey, not bad! Nice goin'!

Sweeeeet replacement! I would be interested in trading for the hunter if I have anything for it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(03-01-2012, 06:31 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Sweeeeet replacement! I would be interested in trading for the hunter if I have anything for it.
PM sent. Gotta wait and see if I get Variations or not (probably not)
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Just wait 18 months to get those 2 autos