`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
(02-14-2012, 09:56 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Im done with this topic, keep watching through your orange and blue glasses, Lin just isnt very good, and time will prove that instead of a four game stretch of basketball when nobody has a scouting report on him.
Excuse me while I put on my LINglasses, 27 points, 11 assists, and the game winning shot.
[/quote]

Yawn, 8 TOs, 25 and 9 for Calderon, which is 14+ pts OVER his average. No D and cant hold onto the ball, just as Ive said all along in this thread. Stop Calderon all game or dont turn the ball over all game and they win by double digits. Great shot, but again shouldnt have been needed.

Wonder if he will guard Thornton or Evans tonight, may have to fire that one up for a couple quarters. I love the Knicks fans right now...you do realize you all had title aspirations when the season started, and now youre content with a .500 team cheering madly for a flash in the pan player...my how expectations have dropped.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Wow couldnt of said that any better..+1 for charbs againnn lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

i wonder if homer fans would hate on lin if he was doing what he's done for their team. meaning, he brought a team that was dying, losing 11 of 13 games, and single handedly found a way to win six straight games to save the team's season. if lin was out, does anyone seriously believe the knicks had a chance to win a single one of those games? think about how offensively challenged this team was before he started to run things.

guys, he is 23, a second year player that is literally learning on the fly, and has been able to continue to score at a clip not even Shaq and MJ sustained through their first five starts of their careers. and you seriously want to sit there and criticize and denounce him for the turnovers? i realize the turnovers are an issue he needs to address, but what do you expect when teams are literally focused solely and entirely on stopping him and he has to come up with a play just about every time down the floor? most players in any level would shy away from it at some point and not want the ball, but this kid just keeps going after it. if you are a true basketball fan, i don't know how you don't appreciate his demeanor. despite the level of attention he gets, he's still able to score at a clip that most players can only dream of scoring in without being completely detrimental to the team because he shoots it at a high %age with the exception of one game, and the points often come at times when they really need it. there's a lot more positive than negative when it comes to what lin has done up to this point.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

you can't argue with that logic..."more positive than negative," so ..far!
I bought my National Treasures Lin #/99 in November for $10.. lolz..wish I had bought more.

well, i just saw the guy i sold it to just flipped it for $250 Sad
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-17-2012, 04:25 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: well, i just saw the guy i sold it to just flipped it for $250 Sad
lol be happy for the guy as u were when u sold it. no use in being bitter about it right? at least u got in on some action. many of us wish we had a single base card of him.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

(02-17-2012, 09:20 AM)tupark82 Wrote: lol be happy for the guy as u were when u sold it. no use in being bitter about it right? at least u got in on some action. many of us wish we had a single base card of him.
I do have one RC of him, but it's only base and it's part of a set I'm collecting. Sad But I'm surprised that the BV of it is more than every other card in the set, including AU RC, other than John Wall. That's amazing.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

6 TOs and its not even halfway through the second quarter...just Lin beLINg Lin.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Lmaoo..5 in the first is that a record?
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

im not as bitter as the guy i sold my shaq beam team gold auto 1/25 for 250, saying it was for his pc. now its on ebay for 1000 bin obo lol. being a sticker auto, i dont think he will be able to get more then he paid for it.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]