`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works

RE: WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works
(02-15-2012, 12:16 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Leave him negative feedback, and we won't trade with him!
Negative feedback for what? Fish got his way and the guy is sending first. As long as the card gets there in a timely manner and in good condition what else is there to be upset about? You guys are seriously too serious about this. No wonder everyone is saying how hard it is to trade on here, you guys are crazy.

(02-14-2012, 07:00 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: I'm in agreeance with those that say that it should have been mentioned before the trade was accepted. Whenever I come upon this situation, I put in the comments section to "please accept this trade if you are willing to send first..." If I don't put that stipulation in, I send my cards when the trade is accepted. Those types of terms need to be agreed upon beforehand.
well said ..... every new member here deserves a chance to trade and become part of the family, just remember we were all new traders at one time or another Wink ..... if they have ill intentions they will not agree to send first so it'll be easy to close the deal down Sad

but without letting someone know the terms of the deal before they signed the dotted line is a little curt IMHO .....

I am a member of 2 other trade sites and they both state new traders must send first. One board is 10 trades and the other is 20. In either case, ALL new users to whatever site they are on need to read the New user posts that is there and they explain that new users are required to send first. If both are new users than they must come to agree to send at the same time.
I collect: Edgar Martinez
Vintage (Needed 68 and 71 Topps and other Vintage)
[Image: Banner3.jpg]

If you really wanted to hose the guy badly, technically you have his name, address, and details of the transaction. Could file a complaint with the local PD (in his town) for internet fraud should he fail to send. But I would definitely send with a DC that way you have futher proof that it was shipped to the right place.

I do agree though that trading/selling has become increasingly difficult as everyone wants top dollar for their stuff. I had this offered the other day, couldn't do anything besides laugh and say no.

07 Reggie Wayne auto - BV $25

ME:
Stevan Ridley FF Redemption
Ryan Williams FF Redemption
Austin Collie Xtra points black auto

Guy starts quoting me ebay prices...on the SV for my cards. So I in turn do it to him... he get's all bent out of shape. Needless to say, it's the last time I try to deal with the guy. Just wish there was an ignore button for the people I don't even dare try to trade with on here.

Smile There is...pull up there profile and then bottom left is iggy button....it works wonders trust me.
(02-15-2012, 05:05 PM)usafshelland Wrote: If you really wanted to hose the guy badly, technically you have his name, address, and details of the transaction. Could file a complaint with the local PD (in his town) for internet fraud should he fail to send. But I would definitely send with a DC that way you have futher proof that it was shipped to the right place.

I do agree though that trading/selling has become increasingly difficult as everyone wants top dollar for their stuff. I had this offered the other day, couldn't do anything besides laugh and say no.

07 Reggie Wayne auto - BV $25

ME:
Stevan Ridley FF Redemption
Ryan Williams FF Redemption
Austin Collie Xtra points black auto

Guy starts quoting me ebay prices...on the SV for my cards. So I in turn do it to him... he get's all bent out of shape. Needless to say, it's the last time I try to deal with the guy. Just wish there was an ignore button for the people I don't even dare try to trade with on here.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I have been trading on here for a long time. I have been (slowly) making trades again for Sam Bradford autographed cards with relatively new traders. In fact, the last 2 trades I INTENDED to ask them to send first, but because I did not mention it before agreeing to the trade, I sent mine AT THE SAME TIME as they did.

Both trades went perfectly, and appropriate feedback was left. That is being a good trader. He has every right to be griping about having to send first since you did not discuss it prior to agreeing. YOU are in the wrong here.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Looking to make some good trades. Completed my first not to long ago and second trade is in progress(Mailed out my end today). I will always mail first to traders with higher number of trades. I have a few cards in my org if anyone is interested(autos only right now). I am looking for Saints cards.

I have a bunch of other cards(base, rookies, parallels, refractors, Sr#, patches) I plan to put up so if you are looking for a certain player let me know I will look thru my stuff and let you know what I have(I will add it to my org and bucket for your final approval). All the autos I have are in my org,
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

[Image: mad_bear.jpg]
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(02-15-2012, 04:20 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: Negative feedback for what? Fish got his way and the guy is sending first. As long as the card gets there in a timely manner and in good condition what else is there to be upset about? You guys are seriously too serious about this. No wonder everyone is saying how hard it is to trade on here, you guys are crazy.
Didn't know the guy was sending first.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I like COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]