`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identity Help Please!

Identity Help Please!
Picked it up for $5 at the flea market. I see a few of these listed as #r3. None with the description of what is on the Graded description tag. Anyone know which one I should go by? Thanks in advance.

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]

RE: Identity Help Please!
they should be under mom pops.....1996 Viper Dale Earnhardt Cobra Mom-n-Pop's #1 Dale Earnhardt
Photobucket

(02-12-2012, 08:23 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: they should be under mom pops.....1996 Viper Dale Earnhardt Cobra Mom-n-Pop's #1 Dale Earnhardt
No, if it was a mom n pops it would say it on the back I do believe.
I dont think beckett has this card listed.
I can find the die cut and I found the R3 promo but not the die cut/R3 promo...
Just another card they dont have listed Id say.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Are these any help?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Wheels-Vipe...466wt_1270

HAHA, you can buy it on Overstock.com too

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Dal...oduct.html

*oops, actually it's out of stock*

Your right Will im wrong you are the GOD of Nascar and im not worthy lmao.....I should have known I just sent some out
Photobucket

From what I see it isn't listed as 48 said. I found the one's from other sites but nothing pointing in the direction of correct pricing. Just my luck..lol. By the bay pricing $5 wasn't to bad. Thanks for the help guys!!!

i beleive these were inserted in the those boxes of various packs you see at the box stores. Every box included a BONUS of this card. IF i remember correctly here they were like 10.00 for the box of 2-3 packs and this. 5.00 is pretty fair pricing on this card
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]