`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?

RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?
(02-09-2012, 03:49 AM)nthnoak Wrote: You show a good point. His sp authentics are even different. Thats like 5 different signatures in his first year and were not even done with products yet. I have over 100 frank gore autos and he only has 2 different signatures. He use to just sign his last name, now he does the whole thing. Cams is really inconsistent. I think all autographed cards need to be witnessed by an official.
I asked UD about this last night on FB and they say all his SP Authentic and SPX autos are "legit" even though they look completely different (sticker vs. on card) so ..... do we take that at face value ???

I have seen enough newtons now. Weather its the ones I own or others ive seen hes completly full of sheet...this years dez bryant for sure. Im sure he has signed alot of them but there are also thousands im sure that are bum
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Why would the sp authentic autos look like the press pass autos when they were signed so many months apart? Didn't he change his sig in the meanwhile? All the sticker sigs are totally different.

I just hope the truth comes out on this ---- meaning I hope somebody more than just a member of a message board questions this.

The arguments aren't real - now that I see national treasure proof cards on panini's site without autos I know what cams auto will look like - a non sticker C. newton with the c into the newton forming a "cam". Stickers are so totally different than his on card.

It isn't him!!!
Oh, my point on the sp is that it is legit - just like the on card press pass.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

My thoughts are that the ones where the C & Newton are connected are his. That's just my opinion
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Stay away from the stickers.All on card are most def his signature they all look the same.I think for the oncard ones they have employees who track them down at various places to get them signed.Panini had a blog the other day showing basketball oncard ones getting signed so I figure this is what they do with football too.I dont know how the sticker ones are done but if your wanting a Cam one go with the oncards looking like this,they are legit.
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-38_699.jpg]

(02-09-2012, 10:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Stay away from the stickers.All on card are most def his signature they all look the same.I think for the oncard ones they have employees who track them down at various places to get them signed.Panini had a blog the other day showing basketball oncard ones getting signed so I figure this is what they do with football too.I dont know how the sticker ones are done but if your wanting a Cam one go with the oncards looking like this,they are legit.
[Image: 2011-08-16_23-32-38_699.jpg]
Agree - I think the sticker autos are bunk.

That helmet auto is just like the on card autos - the one I believe is legit.

All I know is, I pulled 2 Press Pass autos, and they looked identical to the one in the first post.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Well I know which Cam auto I will buy no stickers!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(02-09-2012, 10:35 PM)all day baby Wrote: All I know is, I pulled 2 Press Pass autos, and they looked identical to the one in the first post.
Right - the press pass on card autos. The legit autographs.

They don't look anything like the sticker UD base autos released nearly at the same time.....but look like everything else signed IN PERSON!

The blog post I made has got around 200 reads today, maybe someone that cares will find it and/or this thread.

Oh and I am updating your name right now. Sorry.