`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST....check here along w/"looking for" thread
(02-04-2012, 09:25 PM)monsterx Wrote: Thanks, don't want others to be mislead Smile
no problem..i really thought he was taken off the last time this happened..
sorry bout' that
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Im just wondering if there is a trade requirement for this? I know I'm not going to be on here probably because of my trader rating but I'm a trying to get it back up...

Thanks for the response

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(02-04-2012, 10:05 PM)p18mann Wrote: Im just wondering if there is a trade requirement for this? I know I'm not going to be on here probably because of my trader rating but I'm a trying to get it back up...

Thanks for the response
nope,no trade requirement here..trader ratings and feedback do not apply here.
this is strictly a trader vouching for another trader thread..feedback does not tell the whole thing,neither does trade volume.
Smile
see my list bro?... i would buy a used car from any from my list because i TRUST them...Here and in the real world..if i had business dealings with any of them..for anything...i would sleep like a baby..
Smile

one of your peeps here has gotta vouch for you..i would but i have yet to trade with you... soon i'm sure.
take care bro

DONE

(02-04-2012, 10:46 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: nope,no trade requirement here..trader ratings and feedback do not apply here.
this is strictly a trader vouching for another trader thread..feedback does not tell the whole thing,neither does trade volume.
Smile
see my list bro?... i would buy a used car from any from my list because i TRUST them...Here and in the real world..if i had business dealings with any of them..for anything...i would sleep like a baby..
Smile

one of your peeps here has gotta vouch for you..i would but i have yet to trade with you... soon i'm sure.
take care bro
or not so soon, none of my peeps like me that much either Tongue lol jk youll be on here soon enough!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-05-2012, 09:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: or not so soon, none of my peeps like me that much either Tongue lol jk youll be on here soon enough!
By your conversations i have had with you today, i am positive you will be on the list soon. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-05-2012, 09:06 PM)jncdrew Wrote: By your conversations i have had with you today, i am positive you will be on the list soon. Smile
VICTORY!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-04-2012, 09:34 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: no problem..i really thought he was taken off the last time this happened..
sorry bout' that
I thought he got removed after the last time also!
BTW, if any of you 3 (p18/swj/jnc) want to trade with me- I might add you to MY list of good traders.
Jncdrew - we did have one good trade already so you are on the way to making my personal list. Everyone I have vouched for so far has done several trades with me (OR a couple of really good ones)! I have no problem vouching for traders that I think deserve it, but I need to have a few trades with that member before adding them here. Some traders that I completely trust haven't been added b/c I have not had enough trades with them. 'Chibearsboy' is not on my list ONLY b/c we have never made a trade, but I would trust him to rebuild my house! Wink

Chibears---I would like to have 'zeprock' added to the list. He mostly only deals in MLB, but he is a great member. We have had several trades and he stayed on top of things when a package from him went missing back in Dec. 2010. It took a few months, but the USPS finally found the package and delivered it to me (it was lost about 15 miles from my house)! I have since done another trade with him and it also went great.

Spaz- I appreciate that but I am on the list. If you would like to add me to your personal list that would fine too. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-05-2012, 11:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I thought he got removed after the last time also!
BTW, if any of you 3 (p18/swj/jnc) want to trade with me- I might add you to MY list of good traders.
Jncdrew - we did have one good trade already so you are on the way to making my personal list. Everyone I have vouched for so far has done several trades with me (OR a couple of really good ones)! I have no problem vouching for traders that I think deserve it, but I need to have a few trades with that member before adding them here. Some traders that I completely trust haven't been added b/c I have not had enough trades with them. 'Chibearsboy' is not on my list ONLY b/c we have never made a trade, but I would trust him to rebuild my house! Wink

Chibears---I would like to have 'zeprock' added to the list. He mostly only deals in MLB, but he is a great member. We have had several trades and he stayed on top of things when a package from him went missing back in Dec. 2010. It took a few months, but the USPS finally found the package and delivered it to me (it was lost about 15 miles from my house)! I have since done another trade with him and it also went great.
sure i will do another update this weekend...i need to do 1 from last time...he has a bunch and i was tired when i did them last and missed him.
DONE

jeffy, I would like to add

ceocards
outlawz1979
cptnemo66
cubsfaninil