`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words CANT express how ridiculously spectacular this card is!!! Wow....

RE: Words CANT express how ridiculously spectacular this card is!!! Wow....
Nice!!! Wonder what that will sell for...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(02-02-2012, 08:03 PM)p18mann Wrote: "Oops I crapped my pants"
x1

Its an amazing card but did you guys see this in the item description?

"I will end early if I feel the price of the card has not reached a level appriopriate with these players auto's on it due to the simple fact I couldn't put their full name in the listing title.."

I would be surprised if it sells, bet the seller ends it early
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

fareakin' saweet card Smile funny I had to check a couple of times to make sure there was no Brian Brohm (or something like that) to ruin it Wink

(02-02-2012, 08:35 PM)pbean Wrote: fareakin' saweet card Smile funny I had to check a couple of times to make sure there was no Brian Brohm (or something like that) to ruin it Wink
There is nothing worse..... I am surprised that isnt a 1/1, 4 still out there, WOW!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Why would anyone want to sell that? Hell that card is a collection unto itself. If I had pulled that, that would be it
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Wow thats like some of the Greats of the game basketball cards ive seen with 9 HOF on it.

Peyton instead of Aikman and it would be perfect. Still, as close to perfect as it gets.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

did it sell i cant find it? if its still up let me know how to find it (no please dont post a link unless the auction is already over)
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(02-02-2012, 09:07 PM)keaponlaffin Wrote: did it sell i cant find it? if its still up let me know how to find it (no please dont post a link unless the auction is already over)
I searched for - marino montana elway auto - and about halfway down Smile

that card says it all ... there is no discussion .... manning , brees and brady don't belong on there... don't forget these guys did what they did when the NFL was allowed to play defense and not play "Flag" football ...ooooh can't touch the receiver.... ooooohhh don't look at the qb wrong.... I remember football when it was "Football" ... unfortunately it's what it is ... but I still love it Smile ... just wish the rules haven't been changed to increase scoring to increase ratings to increase revenue to increase...etc...etc .... heheh

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's