`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Rock Show

Little Rock Show
Was thinking of driving to Little rock next week end for the Beckett card show. But before I do let me ask what is the difference between sending cards to be graded and having them graded at a show. The services offered at this particular show is Services Offered:
Raw/Graded Card Review, Acception submissions for BGS/BVG, and Accepting offers for JSA Autograph Authentication. Do they take the cards with them and ship them back to you? Thanks for your time.
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

RE: Little Rock Show
(02-02-2012, 01:49 PM)myjagr1 Wrote: Was thinking of driving to Little rock next week end for the Beckett card show. But before I do let me ask what is the difference between sending cards to be graded and having them graded at a show. The services offered at this particular show is Services Offered:
Raw/Graded Card Review, Acception submissions for BGS/BVG, and Accepting offers for JSA Autograph Authentication. Do they take the cards with them and ship them back to you? Thanks for your time.
Yes, they take the cards with them. This way you are not charged for shipping to Beckett. However, you are charged for Beckett shipping the cards back to you.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!