`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Break Thread. Let's see them!

2012 Topps Break Thread. Let's see them!
Hobby Boxes,Retail packs. Post them all!!! Leave work now,and go get some. I did!!! Buuuut,now I'm headed back in...Booooooooooo!

The packs(3) were Yankee Insert Heavy so I was happy

My Jumbo HTA Box is on it's way,but I just got a few hangers to scratch my itch. The Gold Standards look Silver on my scanner,but they are Gold. All I scanned are the inserts,because my break is over and I gotta go! Big Grin

Yes,I work pretty close to my house. haha Tongue

[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0025-1.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: 2012 Topps Break Thread. Let's see them!
I bought a blaster and a hanger pack last night from WM and it was pretty yankee heavy with inserts as well...

Here are my highlights from my blaster today
[Image: topps2012.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Nice Dimaggio Sparkz!

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Just came from Wal-Mart an hour ago. Here are someof the cards I got.
[Image: 2012cards.jpg]
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

i dont know why but some of those inserts reminds me of the early 90s fleer ultra inserts

(01-31-2012, 11:04 PM)csamsal Wrote: i dont know why but some of those inserts reminds me of the early 90s fleer ultra inserts
I like the Inserts this year. Really digging the '87 Mini's and Gold Standards.

check me for all players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(01-31-2012, 09:42 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Just came from Wal-Mart an hour ago. Here are someof the cards I got.
[Image: 2012cards.jpg]
I picked up 3 blasters at wal-mart at 3AM (gotta love insomnia + 24 hour WalMart + Card collecting addiction)- nothing really great. In one of the boxes all of the base cards in every pack had a light blue border- some retail variation I assume.... anyway, I assume that "Historical Stitches" Reggie Jackson you pulled was the one per box manufactured patch- not that I care for manufactured patches, but definitely much better lookin than the 3 retired players I got with just a manufactured number patch.

Anyway, there is no better time of year than this! I know pitchers & Catchers dont report for another month+ but baseball season started for me last night!

Looks like lots of Yankee love in this product. Yay. I am going to pick up a couple of blasters on my way home now.
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]