`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/16/12)
I made a trade with member r23b on Dec. 28th and sent him some brandon marshall cards. I went about a week and noticed that he never checked off on the sent portion of the trade. I then notice it had been two week and I had sent two PM to resolve the situation. I received a PM back apologizing and telling me the AJ Green GU was on his table and that he was going to fix the situation and send me an extra Portis auto and overnight the package to make good on the situation. I said that was fine. That was on Monday night, the 9th of January. It has now been over two weeks, I have sent 4 pieces of communication out and have gotten no response since Jan. 9th and also did not receive my cards. Please help me if you can, or post this person on the alert or bad trader list. I have only received smoke up my butt so far and a bunch of empty promises. Thanks

(01-17-2012, 03:26 PM)MiamiHurricane1981 Wrote: I made a trade with member r23b on Dec. 28th and sent him some brandon marshall cards. I went about a week and noticed that he never checked off on the sent portion of the trade. I then notice it had been two week and I had sent two PM to resolve the situation. I received a PM back apologizing and telling me the AJ Green GU was on his table and that he was going to fix the situation and send me an extra Portis auto and overnight the package to make good on the situation. I said that was fine. That was on Monday night, the 9th of January. It has now been over two weeks, I have sent 4 pieces of communication out and have gotten no response since Jan. 9th and also did not receive my cards. Please help me if you can, or post this person on the alert or bad trader list. I have only received smoke up my butt so far and a bunch of empty promises. Thanks
Forward me his name/address please

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

well, after 3 weeks. r23b's cards finally got here. I will say this, the communication was not good, and the "overnight shipping" from last Monday the 9th of January certainly did not happen. But the cards got here today as I got home. Thank you to all of you who offered your assistance in this.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/27/12)

I have received my package from Steelernation28

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

A bad trader from Michigan (MI) is listed under Minnesota... FYI.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

Thanks I fixed it

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Hey I sent Floyd a pm about a trade I've yet to receive he said he would forward it to you, anyhow I've still not gotten my card. I got a message about a week or so ago saying he was sending the next day but nada
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I personally want to say that I don't like the 'BY STATE' listings. Especially in this case:
**zgraves85, papalouiebiaches, Panthersuck85- (Cache, OK, Fayetteville, NC, FT Polk, LA. , Leesville, LA or nearby towns) -owes anjatlf, THE GREAT 48, dylan1018, CrazyForKinsler5, GoRedsGo1, dmeyer24, whitewolf2367, daytonator, Ked9918, GeorgeHenryCollector, PackerBackerDD, swervin5000, pbean, Totally Sports, bucsboy05, mooncricket916, bdubs3316, Daytripper66, SconnieNation3, cox1781, foleylion08, dmbucsfan, and Alamosakid. SSG in the US Army, commander involved.

I would rather see the list altered to show the member names in alphabetical order. I understand that the whole list is screwy b/c some members made several names. But like the previously listed member, some ID's only show up under one state! There has to be a better statistical way to make this list--I'm talking to you Ceocards. Wink I know you have the same statistical mind as me (maybe more so). How else can this be re-organized to show as much info as possible?
BTW, I am still in the process of working out my trade with punkinhed1226. I will post here as soon as an agreement is reached.

has anybody heard from mackalack lately? we made a trade months ago that has seemed to drag out for ever, does anybody know if hes having some kinda issue lately or sumthing bc he wont respond to me and also i see that velcrostitch has been added to the MSF list, whats the word on this? He and I made a trade the first week in Jan he received my end but nothing has came in return...i saw his post about having some issues and im understanding about that but now i see his name here?? Hes always been a great trader and we have done probably 3-4 trades in the past, so i wasnt worrying about it at all but i just havent heard from him in weeks.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(01-29-2012, 12:43 AM)fbqueen Wrote: has anybody heard from mackalack lately? we made a trade months ago that has seemed to drag out for ever, does anybody know if hes having some kinda issue lately or sumthing bc he wont respond to me and also i see that velcrostitch has been added to the MSF list, whats the word on this? He and I made a trade the first week in Jan he received my end but nothing has came in return...i saw his post about having some issues and im understanding about that but now i see his name here?? Hes always been a great trader and we have done probably 3-4 trades in the past, so i wasnt worrying about it at all but i just havent heard from him in weeks.
I will say that both are generally good members/traders. However, this is the time of year that trading and communication slows down a LOT. Between Thanksgiving and Valentines Day, a LOT of members get strapped down in cash and/or time plus family gatherings. Personally, I don't even agree to trades at this time of year. I hope you do get your end from VS and I imagine that you will hear from mackalack soon.