`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miller Lite #2 Neon Bar Sign

Miller Lite #2 Neon Bar Sign
Hey guys wondering if anyone would be interested in this? The sign is from 2010 but it does not say Kurt Busch on it. I won this at a charity raffle. I can get some pics I just wanted to check if there was any interest first. Thanks!

RE: Miller Lite #2 Neon Bar Sign
pics!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I'd like to see a pic too. Not really interested in it personally, but I'm sure that any fan of 'The Blue Deuce' would love to have it.

Ok boys. Will try to get some pics in the am. Never posted pics on here so wish me luck! lol

Or a fan of racing, combined with a fan of Lite...

(01-24-2012, 01:08 AM)minitracer Wrote: Ok boys. Will try to get some pics in the am. Never posted pics on here so wish me luck! lol
Use photobucket...

Thanks I will try later.
Here is the sign , its not mine but this is what it looks like.http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLER-LITE-2-RACING-NASCAR-2-COLOR-NEON-SIGN-/150722673677?pt=BI_Signage&hash=item2317c57c0d

Thats pretty cool!

Thanks! I wil sell if anyone is interested. My gf was the one who won it so any offers will need to be ran by her first. Thanks

(01-23-2012, 11:44 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hey guys wondering if anyone would be interested in this? The sign is from 2010 but it does not say Kurt Busch on it. I won this at a charity raffle. I can get some pics I just wanted to check if there was any interest first. Thanks!