`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The joke that is Gems of the Game

RE: The joke that is Gems of the Game
(12-31-2011, 10:51 AM)BoiJay Wrote: Almost bought one of these when I noticed everything else for football seemed to be out. Except I spotted a box of Chrome so I figured if I was spending $20 I would get the chrome. Glad I did.. I think I will stay away from those boxes! Has anyone ever purchased the other mixed box of cards they put out with 16 packs, doesn't guarantee a hit? If so what's the experience with them?
I have good luck sometimes with them. Pulled this out of one earlier this week:

They don't guarantee anything though. It seems like you either get nothing or twice I have got three autos in one box.

(12-31-2011, 12:43 PM)delpants Wrote: I have good luck sometimes with them. Pulled this out of one earlier this week:

They don't guarantee anything though. It seems like you either get nothing or twice I have got three autos in one box.
Nice pull! Can't believe it came out of one of those boxes.. It seems after Christmas all of the good boxes of football were gone. I am gonna have to pick up one of these boxes and try my luck.

you got to love the 4 plain swatches....LOL
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Not bad sorry on the promo
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

haha wow me and a friend opened 3 boxes and got 3 Kellen Clemmens SPx GU..I'd say you made out like a bandit.

I got the same promo card in the box I bought. I wasn't too angry, its my one and only Peyton Rookie, even though I do Have one of his auto's.

i bought one, and got a spx clemens gu also, and nothing else worth more than 50 cents

(12-30-2011, 09:34 PM)fbqueen Wrote: i almost bought one of those today at wallyworld....i would have been happy with getting a rookie year manning, better then a garbage auto or probably one of those BCCG score graded 10's
Look on the bright side, the moment you pick it up you can tell if it's a graded card or not lol since they are just loose, you can hear it rattle lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I got 3 deangelo Williams gu but the third was a rc worth like 20

(01-23-2012, 11:27 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I got 3 deangelo Williams gu but the third was a rc worth like 20
lucky, every time i get something with a "guarenteed" re-pack auto/relic, it's always LenDale white lol I HAVE A PLETHORA OF LENDALE!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75