`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF A. SMith Exquisite RCS

WTTF A. SMith Exquisite RCS
id like to trade for many alex smith exquisite rcs , i have everything from aaron rodgers ticket rcs to cam newton 1/1 auto rcs , lmk what you have and we can work something out im looking for all niners even after we lose to the giants , i am looking for , Kyle williams / alex smith / gore / davis / goldson / willis / aldon smith / justin smith / kendall hunter / kaepernick / julio jones / aj green / dalton / cam , and i have ALL TOP NOTCH auto/mem rcs i have an extensive collection and ALOT to offer so lmk what you have for trade ill also look at all high end rcs even if not listed lmk who u collect Smile

RE: WTTF A. SMith Exquisite RCS
Well if you like looking through orgs or buckets check me out.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I need fleener too plz

(01-18-2012, 06:16 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Well if you like looking through orgs or buckets check me out.
do you know how to market a one of a kind card theres literally no basis i have the only card that i or topps or beckett has seen and it is authentic by topps i have it its serial number on hologram are perfect its sticker on front is signed with his upper deck pen and normally they catch the mistake and throwem away in this case it slipped thru anyway lmk if u know how to market something like this [Image: PhotoBucket23.jpg][Image: PhotoBucket24.jpg]

[Image: PhotoBucket23.jpg]

http://s1151.photobucket.com/albums/o638...lectibles/
(01-18-2012, 06:16 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Well if you like looking through orgs or buckets check me out.
i have a steven ridley 22/100 crown royal rookie patch which is his jsy number pretty nice card of a promising player i invest in mallett or id trade u all him i love niners and luck / locker / cam / aj green / julio