`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pick Ups - All FT

RE: New Pick Ups - All FT
Is the McFadden still available? What are you looking in TV for it?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

interested in any baldwin...I have alot to add to my org...lmk
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-11-2012, 12:30 AM)buffdaddy6886 Wrote: offer sent
Sorry we couldn't make a deal. I don't think that card will be going anywhere anytime soon so maybe we can try again soon. Didn't you trade it to me?
(01-12-2012, 03:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: interested in any baldwin...I have alot to add to my org...lmk
Do you have a Bucket I could look at? I also have some Refractors in my collection. Weren't you looking to add some? I have a few from 2011 Finest.
(01-11-2012, 03:27 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Is the McFadden still available? What are you looking in TV for it?
I still have the McFadden. I honestly don't know. Its 9/10. I don't know what he is worth. I don't have any other McFadden Autos so I may be valuing it too much but I'd be willing to hear what you value you would put on it.

Thanks.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Thanks man! Smile Super excited to get it! Big Grin

Glad you are! It was actually pretty hard to part with it, I just got it and I thought it was going to get tucked away in the PC, but I guess I'll go chase another!
Ok, so I am pretty sure that I have gotten back to everyone or we are in an open trade. If not, please send me an open offer, it is so much easier for me to respond to that than the forums. Thanks, Leo.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

like the percy harvin auto and the patch and welker patch
cmb

sent an offer, please let me know...
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

cmb for the duper legend if ya still have it

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

interested in the baldwins, mccluster and todman..PLMK
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

(01-13-2012, 09:39 AM)camco2 Wrote: like the percy harvin auto and the patch and welker patch
cmb
Harvin Patch is gone but the Auto and Walker are still on hand. I like the following: Brandon Jacobs Auto, Ronde Barber Auto, Cris Carter Patch, Rice Jersey, and I need the Mayo Portis for the set. Do you still have any of these?