`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My diamond die cut needs thread updated 13 to go !

RE: My diamond die cut needs thread.
Can you still ship them I thought the deadline was close or had passed?
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Nope deadline is in June. Codes from series 2 are still good and usable also until June. Not the others.

(01-06-2012, 04:02 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I still have about 25-30 in my topps account (ones you already have), but I will keep an eye on the trade offers maybe I can trade for some of your needs. I'll let you know.

Ken
I would be interested if you have the Josh Hamilton....

(01-07-2012, 09:15 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I would be interested if you have the Josh Hamilton....
Sorry don't have that one.

Jake - just got the Heath Bell in trade - I'll hold it and if you still need it later we can work it out (trying to trade for more you need to make it worthwhile).
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 12:07 AM)hellsbells Wrote: Sorry don't have that one.

Jake - just got the Heath Bell in trade - I'll hold it and if you still need it later we can work it out (trying to trade for more you need to make it worthwhile).
I need it, please hold it for me. I will mark it pending ! Thanks man.

Bump it up !

Just got #3 Aaron Hill, will keep you posted on others.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I just traded my Scott Rolen for #61 Carlos Quentin for you. It is still in my Topps account, but I am sure we can work out a trade for you. Let me know if you have any other Ivan Rodriguez cards besides the one you have listed in organize.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-10-2012, 04:02 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Just got #3 Aaron Hill, will keep you posted on others.

Ken

Thanks ken, will mark it as pending !

(01-10-2012, 04:21 PM)djohn Wrote: I just traded my Scott Rolen for #61 Carlos Quentin for you. It is still in my Topps account, but I am sure we can work out a trade for you. Let me know if you have any other Ivan Rodriguez cards besides the one you have listed in organize.
Cool i will. Send and open offer if you can aadd it to org. They are really easy to transfer from your topps account into. Mine. I will check and see if I have any more Ivan's for you too. Thanks for all the help guys !

(01-10-2012, 07:01 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Cool i will. Send and open offer if you can aadd it to org. They are really easy to transfer from your topps account into. Mine. I will check and see if I have any more Ivan's for you too. Thanks for all the help guys !
Open offer sent. Send me a PM with what Ivan Rodriguez cards you have and any newer or oddball Gary Carter cards if you have any.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/